Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Action Pose Thread

Recommended Posts

Believe me, I am trying to update my files!

but for now...

display053.jpg

display069.jpg

display088.jpg

display092.jpg

display095.jpg

newG1001.jpg

newG1007.jpg

newG1012.jpg

newG1029.jpg

 

These are all about a year old. All my displays have changed alot since then

  • Replies 6.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Hoist is totally awesome! :)

 

Hoist.jpg

 

Where did you find Hoist? I so want that figure to go with my CL/Universe display.

Well.... it's action.... and I haven't posted in here for a bit....

 

Well.... it's action.... and I haven't posted in here for a bit....

 

Nice work :thumb

Hoist is totally awesome! :)

 

Hoist.jpg

 

Where did you find Hoist? I so want that figure to go with my CL/Universe display.

 

 

Toys R US exclusive...

 

He is in a two pack with a G1 colored ROTF Mixmaster.

Hoist is totally awesome! :)

 

Hoist.jpg

 

Where did you find Hoist? I so want that figure to go with my CL/Universe display.

 

 

Toys R US exclusive...

 

He is in a two pack with a G1 colored ROTF Mixmaster.

 

I'm gonna have to check my local TrU. How much was the set?

$40

Well.... it's action.... and I haven't posted in here for a bit....

 

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG6MELsZwbU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG6MELsZwbU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

that was awesome! :yay

heres an action pose I did with ROTF Ravage and Jetfire

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.