Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Action Pose Thread

Recommended Posts

coronation025.jpg

 

coronation030.jpg

 

coronation031.jpg

 

coronation033.jpg

 

coronation034.jpg

  • Replies 6.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Got bored today so I started trying to mix and match my ROTF figures to see what forced combinations I could make and I remembered someone posting a legends class combination of Prime, Jetfire, Bumblebee, Sideswipe and the twins so I figured I'd try it with their larger forms. Also threw in some Optimal Optimus parts for fun.

 

img000017k.jpg

 

Sorry about the picture being the size it is, I don't currently own a digital camera so I had to use my computer's crappy built in camera. Also I didn't have any clear rubberbands so I had to use those regular ones :redface

Thats pretty cool!!!

Getting prepped up till the kit arrives in a week(?)

85572781.jpg

Getting prepped up till the kit arrives in a week(?)

85572781.jpg

Where's the poor boy's legs?! are we gonna have to call him Cotton Hill? :tflaugh

 

Love all the detail linings.

Getting prepped up till the kit arrives in a week(?)

85572781.jpg

Where's the poor boy's legs? are we gonna have to call him Cotton Hill? :tflaugh

 

Love all the detail linings.

 

aha Thanks, its Lieutenant Dan for now.... later it will be Lieutenant Dan with Magic Legs.

 

I'm currently using 2 pink A-10s for the legs, I really wish they were white though.

Did some quick photoshopping. Just look at how much kooler he can be if he had all white limbs:

 

33719851.jpg

Dang! And I thought I couldn't love sideswipe anymore...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.