Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Action Pose Thread

Recommended Posts

img1040c.jpg

 

That right there makes me want to get HA BB

 

Yup...me too! I am not liking many of these RotF figures (in fact, Leader Class Prime and Soundwave are the only two I own), but that HA Bumblebee is looking pretty sweet, especially once it is next to my Prime as well.

 

 

Woah, the Sam figure is tiny. What height is the Sam figure? He definitely looks smaller than a 3.75 figure

 

From what I understand he is the height of the old M.A.S.K./ Dinorider figures. 2" tall

  • Replies 6.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

My favorite Transformers (2007 movie) toys:

 

IMG_0430.jpg

 

That right there makes me want to get HA BB

 

Yup...me too! I am not liking many of these RotF figures (in fact, Leader Class Prime and Soundwave are the only two I own), but that HA Bumblebee is looking pretty sweet, especially once it is next to my Prime as well.

 

 

Woah, the Sam figure is tiny. What height is the Sam figure? He definitely looks smaller than a 3.75 figure

 

From what I understand he is the height of the old M.A.S.K./ Dinorider figures. 2" tall

 

He's even smaller than that. I was expecting between M.A.S.K. & Star Wars size, but he's on a par with scott trakker size!

However, the size makes the paint job look ok (any bigger, and it would look sloppy), and the poseability is good.

211p.jpg

 

111zac.jpg

Two of my most recent additions...

 

REVENGEOFTHEFALLENSIDESWIPE.jpg

 

Don't roll in the corridor with scissors *nods*

 

ANIMATEDBLURR.jpg

 

Completely forgot to twist his ankles round when i took this picture...

 

Loving Animated Blurr though, now easily one of my favourites from the Animated line...

211p.jpg

 

:rofl

That's great. I just tossed movie 1 Optimus into storage cause I still have a place for him later in life possibly just to display the different versions of Movie Optimus. However, I like your idea too :tfgrin

 

111zac.jpg

 

I know the quote, but considering the context, I'm not sure I follow the idea here. Two...what?

Finally got around to combining RID Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus...

 

RIDOMEGAPRIME.jpg

 

Only took me 8 years to do it :eek

Finally got around to combining RID Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus...

 

Only took me 8 years to do it :eek

 

Dude, read the instructions next time. *ba-dum!* (What happened to that smiley?)

 

Awesome fig, huh?

Finally got around to combining RID Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus...

 

Only took me 8 years to do it :eek

 

Dude, read the instructions next time. *ba-dum!* (What happened to that smiley?)

 

Awesome fig, huh?

 

He's an absolutely awesome figure to be honest...Just need to find somewhere in this mess to keep him out on display now :tflaugh

 

Easily the best out of the combining Primes IMO

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.