Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Action Pose Thread

Recommended Posts

That pose makes Smokescreen look like he's gonna crotch thrust for some reason

  • Replies 6.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

I had to take some pics of this since it took a while to set up.

 

It's a Transformers Animated Battle!

 

01fullbattle.jpg

 

The obvious match up first

 

02leaders.jpg

 

Bulkhead and Bumblebee triumph over Oil Slick

 

03bulkbumboil.jpg

 

Wasp confuses Goldbug for Bumblebee

 

04goldbugwasp.jpg

(note: Goldbug is obviously Elite Guard Bumblebee with a battle mask from Reprolables.com)

 

Shockwave triumphs over the Dinobots (my favorite set up)

 

05shockwavewins.jpg

 

Prowl in armor fights Blackarachnia while Swindle takes a cheap shot from afar at Bumblebee.

 

06morefighting.jpg

 

Seekers take on the head of the Elite Guard

 

07seekersvsguard.jpg

 

Soundwave shows he can go toe-to-toe with Jazz while Laserbeak is keeping Sentinel busy.

 

08morefighting2.jpg

 

Ratchet might have to deal with Lugnut and Atomic on his own, because Wreck-Gar seems to be reciting Shakespeare

 

09alaspooryorik.jpg

 

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for looking.

I had to take some pics of this since it took a while to set up.

 

It's a Transformers Animated Battle!

 

01fullbattle.jpg

 

The obvious match up first

 

02leaders.jpg

 

Bulkhead and Bumblebee triumph over Oil Slick

 

03bulkbumboil.jpg

 

Wasp confuses Goldbug for Bumblebee

 

04goldbugwasp.jpg

(note: Goldbug is obviously Elite Guard Bumblebee with a battle mask from Reprolables.com)

 

Shockwave triumphs over the Dinobots (my favorite set up)

 

05shockwavewins.jpg

 

Prowl in armor fights Blackarachnia while Swindle takes a cheap shot from afar at Bumblebee.

 

06morefighting.jpg

 

Seekers take on the head of the Elite Guard

 

07seekersvsguard.jpg

 

Soundwave shows he can go toe-to-toe with Jazz while Laserbeak is keeping Sentinel busy.

 

08morefighting2.jpg

 

Ratchet might have to deal with Lugnut and Atomic on his own, because Wreck-Gar seems to be reciting Shakespeare

 

09alaspooryorik.jpg

 

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for looking.

 

Everything there rocks! They look great---

I had to take some pics of this since it took a while to set up.

 

It's a Transformers Animated Battle!

 

01fullbattle.jpg

 

The obvious match up first

 

02leaders.jpg

 

Bulkhead and Bumblebee triumph over Oil Slick

 

03bulkbumboil.jpg

 

Wasp confuses Goldbug for Bumblebee

 

04goldbugwasp.jpg

(note: Goldbug is obviously Elite Guard Bumblebee with a battle mask from Reprolables.com)

 

Shockwave triumphs over the Dinobots (my favorite set up)

 

05shockwavewins.jpg

 

Prowl in armor fights Blackarachnia while Swindle takes a cheap shot from afar at Bumblebee.

 

06morefighting.jpg

 

Seekers take on the head of the Elite Guard

 

07seekersvsguard.jpg

 

Soundwave shows he can go toe-to-toe with Jazz while Laserbeak is keeping Sentinel busy.

 

08morefighting2.jpg

 

Ratchet might have to deal with Lugnut and Atomic on his own, because Wreck-Gar seems to be reciting Shakespeare

 

09alaspooryorik.jpg

 

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for looking.

Bumblebee had the nerve to leave Swindle with negative feedback, it sounds like. :tflaugh And Starscream is pointing in the wrong direction, he should be pointed at Megatron. ;)

Seekers take on the head of the Elite Guard

 

07seekersvsguard.jpg

 

I still can't find Skywarp anywhere. The dude is either elusive or he sells out faster than I get to any store that might have him alongside Shockwave, who I have seen (albiet not in great numbers like I am any Voyagers preceeding them).

I just saw a second Skywarp (after the one I bought) for the first time just last week. And I've never seen another Wreck-Gar. I'm happy I have them, but hope they come out in greater numbers some time for the many I hear still needing them.

07seekersvsguard.jpg

 

I'm debating about getting these guys now that Sunstorm is out. If they plan on releasing all the clones for sure, then I would definitely start picking them up.

07seekersvsguard.jpg

 

I'm debating about getting these guys now that Sunstorm is out. If they plan on releasing all the clones for sure, then I would definitely start picking them up.

 

Clones available: Thundercracker (Activators), Skywarp (Voyager), Sunstorm (Voyager). As for Ramjet and She-Scream, nothing so far. There's also supposed to be a Dirge clone in the Activators class, just not sure if he's out yet or not.

I personally can't mentally put the activator clones in with the voyagers. It just seems so weird to have them be so small. And I highly doubt (unfortunately) that we'll get the female clone. Here's hoping, though. Or maybe some nice custom.

I personally can't mentally put the activator clones in with the voyagers. It just seems so weird to have them be so small. And I highly doubt (unfortunately) that we'll get the female clone. Here's hoping, though. Or maybe some nice custom.

 

Say they were downsized due to energy concerns :) However, I'm trying to find Activators TC, cause then when I get Skywarp, sans the Ramjet colored one, I'll have the clones. I'm not that great at painting to make a completely workable custom full sized TC and RJ. I'm good w/ touch ups and possible improvements, but that's about it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.