Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Action Pose Thread

Recommended Posts

The Elite Guard welcomes their new member to the team! :)

 

 

Elite1.jpg

 

EmoBee actually looks good there. Is that something custom for his head? It looks almost like a motorcycle helmet.

 

~Matt Booker

  • Replies 6.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Part 2....

 

 

RUN TO THE HILLS!

 

 

sorry but i just had to do that fix

 

Kinda late for that, isn't it? o_0

 

I should point out though that "run for the hills" or "head for the hills" is a commonly accepted and very widespread saying. To the point where in person, tv, or print, I've not really heard someone say "run to the hills."

 

:tmyk

 

~Matt Booker

 

You are correct sir. Run to the hills doesn't even sound right.

 

 

 

i knew i was late but i dont care just wont be that late again :P

 

 

 

oh and its iron maiden :P

UM is actually larger than Leader Megs.

 

And Matt... the packaging art and product listing actually shows BB with a yellow head - I am happy to report that Emo BB is shown as he comes, right out of the box - and that includes the black head! :)

I basically popped them off the black swivel connectors and clipped them together (as if you were transforming him into a tank. Then used one the the clear rubber bands (they shipped Ultra Magnus with) to wrap around both shoulder joints. Now his wings are on his back.

 

small world. I did the exact same thing his first few minutes of robot mode, 'cept I used this weird clay tht never dries thing.

Part 2....

 

 

RUN TO THE HILLS!

 

 

sorry but i just had to do that fix

 

Kinda late for that, isn't it? o_0

 

I should point out though that "run for the hills" or "head for the hills" is a commonly accepted and very widespread saying. To the point where in person, tv, or print, I've not really heard someone say "run to the hills."

 

:tmyk

 

~Matt Booker

 

You are correct sir. Run to the hills doesn't even sound right.

 

 

 

i knew i was late but i dont care just wont be that late again :P

 

 

 

oh and its iron maiden :P

 

First thing I thought.

 

:hbang

UM is actually larger than Leader Megs.

 

And Matt... the packaging art and product listing actually shows BB with a yellow head - I am happy to report that Emo BB is shown as he comes, right out of the box - and that includes the black head! :)

and a elite guard symbol on his chest.

I think grimlock should be eliete guard and be an excustioner. I can see it now grimlock hanging a decpticon :tflaugh :tfevil

I think grimlock should be eliete guard and be an excustioner. I can see it now grimlock hanging a decpticon :tflaugh :tfevil

 

I would like them to have the rest of the Lightning Strike coalition come from Cybertron, and have Grimlock, and company join and become their leader. Then they'd have Autobot logos w/ lightning bolts on the sides. Like the "US flag" stripes on the elite guard emblems. :tfevil Me Grimlock leader :tfevil

ZOMFG!! You have Takara X-9 Ravage?! :notworthy

ZOMFG!! You have Takara X-9 Ravage?! :notworthy

 

lol, scroll through the hauls thread sometime. TransFan2 has something like 3 or 4 with at least two of them being MISB IIRC.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.