Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Action Pose Thread

Recommended Posts

OK here´s mine

 

 

Megs tearing poor old Jazz in half

megsandjazz.jpg

 

The Autobots grieving over a fallen comrade ( I only have Rescue ratchet I know)

jazzdeath1.jpg

 

Another angle

jazzdeath2.jpg

  • Replies 6.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Though Bulkhead suffers major from scale he's a good fit with Lugnut in that pose.

 

I'd like to get the LC Bulkhead but knowing Lugnut's only voyager class I may just stick with the voyager Bulkhead.

 

Animated figures photograph awesome btw.

Though Bulkhead suffers major from scale he's a good fit with Lugnut in that pose.

 

I'd like to get the LC Bulkhead but knowing Lugnut's only voyager class I may just stick with the voyager Bulkhead.

 

 

Yeah, that was the reason I decided to go with the voyager bulkhead, since we're only getting the voyager lugnut and I've been envisioning them in that pose since I first saw them

I haven't read this whole thread but here are some of my faves

 

IMG_0700.jpg

 

lol maybe somthing more's goin on?

 

rmvs1.jpg

 

epic. just freakin epic. with a little photoshop this would be awesome.

 

screensavertwinkles3ef.jpg

 

lol.

Prime: "My daddy says we ride the short bus because we're special!"

....couldn't resist.

 

IMG_0743.jpg

 

good. never woulda thought of doin that. even though i don't have G1 soundwave.

 

Alternators56Grimmy.jpg

 

He Grimlock like puny human's way of refueling....

 

 

...I plan on making some in here, but not quite yet though..

Putting off studying for my final...

 

Animated Optimus is actually pretty posable thanks to the construction of his shoulders. Yes, he's hanging from dental floss...

 

and with a photoshop lensflare for cheesy dramatic effect

post-12777-1213118853_thumb.jpg

post-12777-1213118873_thumb.jpg

post-12777-1213118909_thumb.jpg

post-12777-1213118996_thumb.jpg

WOAH!

 

nice wire work!

 

EDIT

 

yea, i know, it's a joe pic, but damnit i love this storm shadow (and they're sitting on WW megs >_>)

 

img0109fu4.jpg

as long as they're sitting on megatron

Putting off studying for my final...

 

Animated Optimus is actually pretty posable thanks to the construction of his shoulders. Yes, he's hanging from dental floss...

 

and with a photoshop lensflare for cheesy dramatic effect

 

 

Well while your at it putting in that lens flare with your Photoshop...maybe take out the dental floss as well. OH and put in a cool background.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.