The Action Pose Thread

THE STIG

I'm pretty sure I've posted quite a few of these in my hauls postings, but I figure they're better off being posted here either way.

Galaxy Force (Voyager-sized) Starscream looking cool just standing there:

gfss01.jpg

"You lookin' at me?"

gfss00.jpg

The meeting of the Black Rodimus'... errr Rodimuses... er Rodimii... whatever.

rodimus.jpg

(I have an eHobby Black Rodimus (black repaint of G1 Hotrod) coming in soon to join the group)

here's a quick pic of my wip blackzarak.

dscf0912ar9.jpg

Ijust thought he looked quite imposing.

and one found on my camera i forgot to post

dscf0911bh1.jpg

I am a sucker for the Marvel "Super Hero Squad" series, and though they're not to perfect scale or anything, they look nice with the Alternator/Masterpiece Transformers I have. So...here's a couple of action shots I took a few months ago:

goodma6.jpg

evilha0.jpg

and a close up of Op and Spidey. I should retake this one with the Black-suit Spider-Man I have now to be accurate to the old Marvel comic. :D

opimusspideyfk0.jpg

I should retake this one with the Black-suit Spider-Man I have now to be accurate to the old Marvel comic.

Yes!! Ya know when Hero Clix first came out I badly wanted a black suit Spiderman to display with my first year G1 Autobots... and I told all my friends who played Hero Clix to LMK if they ever came across a spare. And I waited for about a year or two because that mini was hell rare - but eventually someone did get a spare and gave it to me for free. I think it was because they released a better (re: more powerful) black Spidey Hero Clix so the value of the first one went down - so I got it for free. I can't remember if that was the reason why - but I don't care. I don't play the game, I just wanted the miniature! :D

This is the mini I'm talking about for those who may be wondering what it looks like:

838_2052ICQcHtnNQqj6_large.jpg

The joy of that miniature is that it's nearly to scale with my G1 TFs. :) The disadvantage is that it's non-posable. I used my Toy Biz black Spidey for this "Famous Cover" image - all done on MSPaint.

cover_003.jpg