Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your collection

Recommended Posts

  • Author
In a box :tfsad cuz we moving :thumb

BE CAREFUL DUDE. :thumb

 

And hope you like your new home. :thumb

  • Replies 42
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All mines are either in their original boxes stored away in giant tubberware. I have a couple of energon and alternators out on my desk. I would like to keep them all out but I just hate when they get dusty. I would like to set up a display case for all of them but the dust and discoloring factors.

 

Anybody got any good suggestions to these problems?

My collection is on my dresser, the ones I like anyways...

I'm battling with the missus for shelf space in our room. Transformers Vs Betty Boop!

 

:demon

 

She does allow my Alts on the window ledge though.

 

:clap

I try to keep it all together on a couple of sets of shelves, but it's spilled over onto a chest of drawers and my Brave Max has to sit on another chest facing my bed. God knows where I'm gonna put the ones I get for xmas! I'm also moving soon and am not lookin forward to transporting them all.

  • Author
I'm battling with the missus for shelf space in our room. Transformers Vs Betty Boop!

 

:demon

 

She does allow my Alts on the window ledge though.

 

:clap

Have them blow Betty Boop to Cybertron and back. TFs outrule BB anyday, and in any form at that. BB is just a freaking cartoon slut as far as I see her. She's drawn in that manner anyhow. So like I said, have them draw out their guns, and let her have it. Spare the missus though.

15 by 15 storage then bought a new house so they are in the garage right now. Hopefully into one of the bedrooms after christmas.

Mine are in a closet but i will use a full room for them when i'm finished moving.

Here's the run down.. when my TF empire was in its prime before I left for school.. I had my closet doors removed.. my built in bookshelf was taken over by Beast Wars.. then Armada came out, and they took over a good poriton of freespace on my computer desk. G1 Reissues as well.. then I moved.. all of them got boxed away.. currently, I've got my recent additions hiding out on the top of my closet shelf in my new apartment.. nothin big.. can't wait to get my stuff altogether again so I can finally post some halfway decent pics of my stuff in all of it's splender..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.