Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your collection

Recommended Posts

I've noticed that some people put their collection in different places.

 

But I've been wondering, how many of us will admit where we keep them.

 

I'll start.

 

Mine are all over my room. On top of my dresser, my boudior, my nightstand, my bookshelf, and my closet. But when I post pics, I'm going to put them all on the dining room table for easier pictures. But to make sure they don't collect dust, I play with them in intervals, just to keep them moving. It's all awsome. There are some that I haven't even taken out of their box for fear that my sister will get ahold of them.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mine are in a large cabinet in my living room, they used to be in my bedroom closet, but my fiancee said she wanted her shoe space back :redface so we bought a couple of cabinets.

  • Author

Lately I've been thinking about moving mine to a slightly safer location. I'm thinking of asking my parents to get me a shelf exclusively for use for my collection. If they see it as a way to get me to clear up some space in my room, they might. And then I might put it in either the basement, or somewhere else.

Originally I had them wherever I had the room.... but then I got married, so I had to relegate the collection to the upstairs loft... still more than enough room, just not enough shelving. Still, I liked having Fort Max & Countdown taking up the dining room table making a larger Autobot City...

Mine's in my bedroom closet. With the right drawers, boxes and shelving, a few feet of closet space can hold over 600 of those suckers. Even Maximus fits. Course, no Cybertron City made out of the cityformers, but such is life. ;)

 

Though my Armada Unicron and 20th Prime are duking it out on the top shelf of my office bookcase.

My minibots are on one shelf, currently numbering 69, all in vehicle mode.

 

My SCFs, KO Doubledealer and KO MP Convoy are on another shelf alongside a vase from 1968 emblazoned with a picture of Chairman Mao and Lin Biao (got that at the flea market in Quanzhou).

 

On the third TF shelf are all the other KOs I've got.

 

Thundercracker, MC Axis Arcee kit, all my minibot backing cards (I open all the minibots I get MOSC, even if rare - for how else can I take the thing apart and look at the stampings inside?) and the few other non-minibot items I haven't sold off, are in a box at my dad's back in Canada.

I've renovated my entire basement and turned it into a "Guys Room". I keep the theater system and guitars and stuff there also. My transformers collection is along a shelf built into the wall high up close to the roof. There's alot of space to be filling.

Mine abide in the entertainment room (TV room, whatevah). TV center with TF's all around.

My TF collection is everywhere in my room. My closet, on a shelf, on some tables, on my TV, and in my computer room.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.