Why would anyone hide a Grand Max

Cybcouncil

I go through 10 cans of Air a month and a thing of Clorox wipes a month keeping my Transformers clean, I would also have Grand displayed between my Brave and Fortress if I had them

That's what I am saying. If he has Brave and Fort showing why not the best of the 3 Grand Max. The guy states he has shelves in his Bedroom hallway Dinning room and Living room. That shows he likes to show off his toys. SO why not show off a Figure that would be the best one in many collections?!? I too don't believe him much.

Until he shows pics I would not believe him, along with shelves all over the house unless he has shown pics. I have seen only two, 10,000 piece collections and the last one I saw only took up 2 rooms, and the figures were clean also. This guy also had Grand Maximus, and he displayed him with Brave and Fortress on a shelf modeled like the Olympic medal platform

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone see the cob webs in the corner of the third pic? Thats just wrong. Mine are kept in a large 8 by 5 foot closet that I open rarely.

Sorry, I don't care if I get a warning, but the guy who owns those figures is a slob. Seriously, I hope there's a reason why he can't keep those figures clean. I mean, who has a house that dusty? His home reminds me of one of those homes on that show Hoarders. Gross.

Sorry, I don't care if I get a warning, but the guy who owns those figures is a slob. Seriously, I hope there's a reason why he can't keep those figures clean. I mean, who has a house that dusty? His home reminds me of one of those homes on that show Hoarders. Gross.

That's a fact and you better not get a warning for that.

I don't clean my room as often as Lord Onslaught does but man, at least I vacuum it and use a Swiffer duster to keep the shelves clean. I'd be embarrassed to even show those pictures to people. He doesn't take much pride in that collection to let them get that disgusting.

But seriously. A vacuum must have died and exploded in that room.

Wow, just...wow. That's a mess. I bought a couple figures loose on the cheap when somebody sold their collection to a comic shop I get to a couple times a year. One reason I got them so cheap was they had a layer of dust 1/2" thick, AND the dude had smoked around them. I got them polished back to near-mint, but it was a job for sure. I guess the moral of the story is there are other people who let their collections go to hell like this, but it's a waste and a shame.

And you'd never get me to believe he's got a Grand Max stashed away. He got caught B.S.ing an now he's hoping to let it blow over.

Wow, just...wow. That's a mess. I bought a couple figures loose on the cheap when somebody sold their collection to a comic shop I get to a couple times a year. One reason I got them so cheap was they had a layer of dust 1/2" thick, AND the dude had smoked around them. I got them polished back to near-mint, but it was a job for sure. I guess the moral of the story is there are other people who let their collections go to hell like this, but it's a waste and a shame.

And you'd never get me to believe he's got a Grand Max stashed away. He got caught B.S.ing an now he's hoping to let it blow over.

That's what I am thinking. B.S. got caught and now changes the topic to try to make it go away.

I go through 10 cans of Air a month and a thing of Clorox wipes a month keeping my Transformers clean, I would also have Grand displayed between my Brave and Fortress if I had them

That's what I am saying. If he has Brave and Fort showing why not the best of the 3 Grand Max. The guy states he has shelves in his Bedroom hallway Dinning room and Living room. That shows he likes to show off his toys. SO why not show off a Figure that would be the best one in many collections?!? I too don't believe him much.

Until he shows pics I would not believe him, along with shelves all over the house unless he has shown pics. I have seen only two, 10,000 piece collections and the last one I saw only took up 2 rooms, and the figures were clean also. This guy also had Grand Maximus, and he displayed him with Brave and Fortress on a shelf modeled like the Olympic medal platform

See that's what I would do too. I would display Grand Max with Fort and Brave. And I agree with the whole slob and needs to dust comments.

Given the ages-old layer of dust on all these figures, I could understand why this guy would hide Grand Max. :tflaugh

:) joke---> Maybe grand max is not hidden. maybe grand max is out in the open & in those pics but can't be seen because it's buried under all that dust & cob webs. :yay

Given the ages-old layer of dust on all these figures, I could understand why this guy would hide Grand Max. :tflaugh

:) joke---> Maybe grand max is not hidden. maybe grand max is out in the open & in those pics but can't be seen because it's buried under all that dust & cob webs. :yay

maybe LOL

Archived