Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Why would anyone hide a Grand Max

Recommended Posts

I go through 10 cans of Air a month and a thing of Clorox wipes a month keeping my Transformers clean, I would also have Grand displayed between my Brave and Fortress if I had them

That's what I am saying. If he has Brave and Fort showing why not the best of the 3 Grand Max. The guy states he has shelves in his Bedroom hallway Dinning room and Living room. That shows he likes to show off his toys. SO why not show off a Figure that would be the best one in many collections?!? I too don't believe him much.

 

Until he shows pics I would not believe him, along with shelves all over the house unless he has shown pics. I have seen only two, 10,000 piece collections and the last one I saw only took up 2 rooms, and the figures were clean also. This guy also had Grand Maximus, and he displayed him with Brave and Fortress on a shelf modeled like the Olympic medal platform

  • Replies 114
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

 

Anyone see the cob webs in the corner of the third pic? Thats just wrong. Mine are kept in a large 8 by 5 foot closet that I open rarely.

 

 

Sorry, I don't care if I get a warning, but the guy who owns those figures is a slob. Seriously, I hope there's a reason why he can't keep those figures clean. I mean, who has a house that dusty? His home reminds me of one of those homes on that show Hoarders. Gross.

Sorry, I don't care if I get a warning, but the guy who owns those figures is a slob. Seriously, I hope there's a reason why he can't keep those figures clean. I mean, who has a house that dusty? His home reminds me of one of those homes on that show Hoarders. Gross.

 

That's a fact and you better not get a warning for that.

 

I don't clean my room as often as Lord Onslaught does but man, at least I vacuum it and use a Swiffer duster to keep the shelves clean. I'd be embarrassed to even show those pictures to people. He doesn't take much pride in that collection to let them get that disgusting.

 

 

 

But seriously. A vacuum must have died and exploded in that room.

Wow,this guy loves optimus prime. about 65% of the TF toys in those pics are optimus.

Given the ages-old layer of dust on all these figures, I could understand why this guy would hide Grand Max. :tflaugh

Wow, just...wow. That's a mess. I bought a couple figures loose on the cheap when somebody sold their collection to a comic shop I get to a couple times a year. One reason I got them so cheap was they had a layer of dust 1/2" thick, AND the dude had smoked around them. I got them polished back to near-mint, but it was a job for sure. I guess the moral of the story is there are other people who let their collections go to hell like this, but it's a waste and a shame.

And you'd never get me to believe he's got a Grand Max stashed away. He got caught B.S.ing an now he's hoping to let it blow over.

  • Author

Wow, just...wow. That's a mess. I bought a couple figures loose on the cheap when somebody sold their collection to a comic shop I get to a couple times a year. One reason I got them so cheap was they had a layer of dust 1/2" thick, AND the dude had smoked around them. I got them polished back to near-mint, but it was a job for sure. I guess the moral of the story is there are other people who let their collections go to hell like this, but it's a waste and a shame.

And you'd never get me to believe he's got a Grand Max stashed away. He got caught B.S.ing an now he's hoping to let it blow over.

That's what I am thinking. B.S. got caught and now changes the topic to try to make it go away.

 

I go through 10 cans of Air a month and a thing of Clorox wipes a month keeping my Transformers clean, I would also have Grand displayed between my Brave and Fortress if I had them

That's what I am saying. If he has Brave and Fort showing why not the best of the 3 Grand Max. The guy states he has shelves in his Bedroom hallway Dinning room and Living room. That shows he likes to show off his toys. SO why not show off a Figure that would be the best one in many collections?!? I too don't believe him much.

 

Until he shows pics I would not believe him, along with shelves all over the house unless he has shown pics. I have seen only two, 10,000 piece collections and the last one I saw only took up 2 rooms, and the figures were clean also. This guy also had Grand Maximus, and he displayed him with Brave and Fortress on a shelf modeled like the Olympic medal platform

See that's what I would do too. I would display Grand Max with Fort and Brave. And I agree with the whole slob and needs to dust comments.

Given the ages-old layer of dust on all these figures, I could understand why this guy would hide Grand Max. :tflaugh

 

:) joke---> Maybe grand max is not hidden. maybe grand max is out in the open & in those pics but can't be seen because it's buried under all that dust & cob webs. :yay

Given the ages-old layer of dust on all these figures, I could understand why this guy would hide Grand Max. :tflaugh

 

:) joke---> Maybe grand max is not hidden. maybe grand max is out in the open & in those pics but can't be seen because it's buried under all that dust & cob webs. :yay

 

maybe LOL

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.