Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Why would anyone hide a Grand Max

Recommended Posts

Ok so I am a member of a tfgroup on facebook. The owner on there always likes to point out that he has 10,000 transformers loose and boxed. That he has 1 figure loose and 1 figure boxed. Well he let on that he has Grand Max Loose and Boxed. And that he bought the boxed one in a Garage sale in California. Yet when I asked for pics he says they are in his garage. He did try to post up a pic of a grand max still in the box off the internet but quickly took it off. It was a pic from one of the popular forums. When someone asked why he did this he said oops It must have been erased and that he was just showing a sample. When asked for pics of the garage he always makes an excuse to not show it. So I am starting to wonder if this guy is legit? Here is why I ask for a person who likes to boast why not show off a figure that would be the pinnacle of a lot of folks collections. I mean he likes to show off his dust covered stuff why not this one? When asked if his garage has Ac. He states its climate controlled but is being done in sections. So is it just me not believing he has 2 Grand Max one loose one sealed or does his story and explanations sound off to you guys too?

  • Replies 114
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:pics

  • Author

:pics

Pics of his stuff? I guess here are a few:

11803_451820038178880_709759816_n.jpg

534214_451815111512706_318032624_n.jpg

150188_451819678178916_700221657_n1.jpg

578267_451818848178999_604121371_n.jpg

Man he really needs to dust off his Transformers, plus if he wont post a pic to back himself up then I don't believe him. It is common for people to have Brave and Fortress. But where is Grand?

I think the real question is: How would anyone hide a Grand Max? :tflaugh

:pics

Pics of his stuff? I guess here are a few:

I was being sarcastic. I was implying the thread was meaningless without pics of Grand Max :P

i just threw up that room is so disgustingly dusty and gross. 10000 transformers is a lot and an insane amount of money. I'm going to go with no Grand Max on this one. If i had one, he'd be out on display in one of my Detolf glass cases. NO TOUCHY, NO DUSTY!!

I go through 10 cans of Air a month and a thing of Clorox wipes a month keeping my Transformers clean, I would also have Grand displayed between my Brave and Fortress if I had them

  • Author

I go through 10 cans of Air a month and a thing of Clorox wipes a month keeping my Transformers clean, I would also have Grand displayed between my Brave and Fortress if I had them

That's what I am saying. If he has Brave and Fort showing why not the best of the 3 Grand Max. The guy states he has shelves in his Bedroom hallway Dinning room and Living room. That shows he likes to show off his toys. SO why not show off a Figure that would be the best one in many collections?!? I too don't believe him much.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.