Wal-Mart Piranacons / "Devastator" Landfill

KneonT

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've had the Landfill set for a while, actually the Japanese "Build-King" version, which I hadn't expected to ever seen in US stores.  I thought, and still think, that it's an excellent set.  The yellow one, however, was teh suxxors.  I'll be buying up the Devastator version, though, in a heartbeat.

You didn't like the yellow set? I loved it! Uniform colors with some nice "paint flaking" effects. And they look more like real world construction vehicles, IMO. I didn't care for the original Landfill. He was too rainbow-ish for my tastes.

To each his own...

Yellow one rocked.. decent price point (c'mon, $20 for 4 figures? HELLS YEA!) paint scheme was good.. I agree.. rainbowish not cools. The devastator version is gonna be sweet too.. except it's gonna be worth twice as much as the yellow version. :roll

seriously though, i want it bad. i grew up with the origional devastator. and the thought of a new posable devastator blew my mind. i thought it was weird how build king or landfill whatever you wanna call him, wasnt a decepticon as devastator in the first place. i saw toy show picks for him months ago and im itchin to get em.

Archived