Wal-Mart Piranacons / "Devastator" Landfill

KneonT

Anybody know when these will be showing up? The yellow Landfill was last year's Black Friday special. Anybody heard anything about whether one or both of these sets will be this year's? Black Friday is only a little more than a week away...

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Williamsport, so I'm not too far from either of you guys.

Are there ever any Transformers cons around here? There are a few comic conventions (Philly, Pittsburgh, some smaller ones) but you're hard pressed to find TFs. Well, hard pressed to find any at sane prices. ;)

The Seacons are not due for release until next spring, I'm betting as part of another feature display deal.

The Devastator Landfill is a mass Universe release that is due later this month, but depending on how Universe has done in your area and what kind of stock your stores have, I wouldn't expect to see the first set until after Christmas.

The Landfill recolor is being sold in two sets, each with two figures, for the standard Universe Ultra pricepoint.

The Seacons are not due for release until next spring, I'm betting as part of another feature display deal.

The Devastator Landfill is a mass Universe release that is due later this month, but depending on how Universe has done in your area and what kind of stock your stores have, I wouldn't expect to see the first set until after Christmas.

The Landfill recolor is being sold in two sets, each with two figures, for the standard Universe Ultra pricepoint.

Spring for the Seacons?! I think TransFan2 has already posted some pics for them. I thougth they'd be out by the end of the year, anyway. :(

Spring for the Seacons?! I think TransFan2 has already posted some pics for them. I thougth they'd be out by the end of the year, anyway. :(

The testshot/protos of the Seacon set has been available for some time, TF2 never did show a package shot and thus far none have been seen.

The testshot/protos of the Seacon set has been available for some time, TF2 never did show a package shot and thus far none have been seen.

That's Correct. I got them as a Pre-release Set off of ebay and they were loose hince no packaging.

-TF2

You're right there E.Soundwave. Kentucky never gets new things around here. I still haven't seen any sign of Shockblast, and only a few sightings of new alternators.

Archived