Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sears and K-Mart to merge...

Recommended Posts

and you know what else really pisses me off?  Is this damn indignation towards wal-mart, without which your collections would be practicallly empty!  While it sucks that they put local "mom and pop" stores out of business,thier prices are unbeatable!  No other retailer sells Transformers for as low a price as Wal-mart, and what thanks does that get them "Wal-mart sucks" blah blah blah!

 

Believe me, nothing creates animosity for a company like working for them (as stated earlier i did just that) and I would never work for them again.  But i will always consider wal-mart for my purchasing needs above all other retailers for several reasons

 

well stocked shelves

great prices

and freindly service

Wal-Mart never did crap for me. Target has come through for me many times, though.

 

And I know this because I have a college degree in philosophy and religion.

I majored in softball so i can say your opinion is wrong

  • Replies 73
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and you know what else really pisses me off?  Is this damn indignation towards wal-mart, without which your collections would be practicallly empty!  While it sucks that they put local "mom and pop" stores out of business,thier prices are unbeatable!  No other retailer sells Transformers for as low a price as Wal-mart, and what thanks does that get them "Wal-mart sucks" blah blah blah!

 

Believe me, nothing creates animosity for a company like working for them (as stated earlier i did just that) and I would never work for them again.  But i will always consider wal-mart for my purchasing needs above all other retailers for several reasons

 

well stocked shelves

great prices

and freindly service

Wal-Mart never did crap for me. Target has come through for me many times, though.

 

And I know this because I have a college degree in philosophy and religion.

I majored in softball so i can say your opinion is wrong

Actually, I do have a degree in philosophy and religion. So now I can think deep thoughts while I reset people's passwords. :grr

  • Author

Wal-Mart and friendly service have never been spotted together in my experience. Unless you count the "service" I recieved in the Garden section last May...

Wal-Mart and friendly service have never been spotted together in my experience. Unless you count the "service" I recieved in the Garden section last May...

you weren't supposed to tell :tftongue

OPP, you know Wal-Mart is evil because you had to do that frickin' Wal-Mart cheer (as did I when I worked at one of their distribution centers in college). :puke

OPP, you know Wal-Mart is evil because you had to do that frickin' Wal-Mart cheer (as did I when I worked at one of their distribution centers in college). :puke

we do not discuss such matters.....EVER

  • Author

I think I may have started the hijacking of my own thread...

OPP, you know Wal-Mart is evil because you had to do that frickin' Wal-Mart cheer (as did I when I worked at one of their distribution centers in college). :puke

we do not discuss such matters.....EVER

One word:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Squiggly."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:tfevil :tfevil :tfevil :tfevil :tfevil :tfevil

and you know what else really pisses me off?  Is this damn indignation towards wal-mart, without which your collections would be practicallly empty!  While it sucks that they put local "mom and pop" stores out of business,thier prices are unbeatable!  No other retailer sells Transformers for as low a price as Wal-mart, and what thanks does that get them "Wal-mart sucks" blah blah blah!

 

Believe me, nothing creates animosity for a company like working for them (as stated earlier i did just that) and I would never work for them again.  But i will always consider wal-mart for my purchasing needs above all other retailers for several reasons

 

well stocked shelves

great prices

and freindly service

Wal-Mart never did crap for me. Target has come through for me many times, though.

 

And I know this because I have a college degree in philosophy and religion.

I majored in softball so i can say your opinion is wrong

Actually, I do have a degree in philosophy and religion. So now I can think deep thoughts while I reset people's passwords. :grr

And I've got a degree in audio engineering, so I can hum while I Lophtcrack their passwords.

Hold the phone. I'm a little confused.

 

Who's buying who. Is Sears going to be the dominant or is K-Mart. Because if K-Mart is, then I'm kind of screwed there, because the K-Mart in my town went out of business about three years ago and was replaced by some sports equipment store. And the Sears here, I've never actually seen any offical toys, other than the stupid ones like little stuffed animals and other small knick knacks. But I do understand that KB is supposed to be merging with them as well.

 

So my ultimate question is, WHO will be the "dominant" store? Sears, K-Mart, or KB.

 

I guess it doesn't really matter which is the lead store, because I can still go to Sears or KB, or just go online and buy it that way.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.