Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sears and K-Mart to merge...

Recommended Posts

Finally Walmart will get a run for it's money.  Hopefully Kb will jump in and target will have to join with other chain, maybe TRU.

The only company that could hurt Wal-Mart is Target. K-Mart tried and failed. But Target has been very successful. Keeping their prices close to Wal-Mart.

 

I do predict Target will do some kind of move soon. I am hoping for a Target/TRU merger.

Kmart was toppled by Wallycron because of its own incompetence.

 

 

Kmart is like teh skybite of retail

agreed

 

Mistakes I can list;

 

1. Charging extra for Lay-a-way (should be a service not a screw job)

 

2. Limited staffing (Wal-mart always has at least 2 people per dept. on most shifts)

 

3. Updated product - K-mart always seems to be a wave behind in TF's and thier clothing is like from 1997 :redface

 

4. No price competitive (both Wal-mart and Target have Price compers that go out and price other retailers)

 

7. Poor product return policy (I could take a supernintendo back to Wal-mart today and tell them it's broke and I need money back, no hastle no nothing. K-mart wants your thumb print in blood on the original reciept (that must be no older than 30 days :roll) and still you have to plead with them to take broken items back)

  • Replies 73
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's wrong with clothing from 1997? My clothes are from 1992!

you are married, OPP is teh single studmuffin, all my clothes are from 2000 cause it is when I got married, my wife turned over my wardrobe because I used to be teh smoker

 

oh yeah this is gd

 

 

 

I worked for sears for 7 years, it always felt like they were just a phone call away from shutting the doors for good. my uncle just retired from kmart and he said he felt that way the whole 30 years he was there, this should be interesting...

  • Author

I still can't believe that:

 

1) I started a serious topic;

2) The discussion in said topic is still ongoing; and

3) I will be able to buy Transformers and a Kenmore dishwasher in the same store again.

I still can't believe that:

 

1) I started a serious topic;

2) The discussion in said topic is still ongoing; and

3) I will be able to buy Transformers and a Kenmore dishwasher in the same store again.

I am hoping for sears exclusive transformers whose alt modes are craftsman power tools

 

or a repaint of the build team (or buildtron) in craftsman red and black

 

 

btw, its gotta suck to be kbtoys in all this

Also martha Stewart will have another place to sell her stuff and not get jailed again

I still can't believe that:

 

1) I started a serious topic;

2) The discussion in said topic is still ongoing; and

3) I will be able to buy Transformers and a Kenmore dishwasher in the same store again.

I am hoping for sears exclusive transformers whose alt modes are craftsman power tools

 

or a repaint of the build team (or buildtron) in craftsman red and black

 

 

btw, its gotta suck to be kbtoys in all this

It always sucks to be KB Toys.

 

Oh and congrats SC. I'm in disbelief as well. :tflaugh

 

P.S. smith^2, the juxtaposition of the ODB lyric with Homer is... uh, odd. :tfgrin

P.S. smith^2, the juxtaposition of the ODB lyric with Homer is... uh, odd. :tfgrin

Its OPP's fault(Clicky), but I kind of think that Homer would be an ODB fan

Hola:

I am ignorant to the circumstances regarding the bankruptcy or each of the stores' business history, so I won't comment on that. I am just hoping that this merge do not affect K-Mart prices, since that is one of the stores I buy TF from because of the lower prces. As for KB, I just hope the merge results in a decrease of KB prices - my biggest complaint about the store. Wishing them teh ebst of lucks.

Yep, Kmart has good prices on toys, but they dont restock too often. Kb has overpriced exclusives (micromaster DEVI is $5.00 apiece) so things might change for the best .

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.