Transformers Masterpiece Rodimus Prime Sightings Thread

Peter_Van

My phone order arrived today. Looks great. For those still looking, go to a store and have them find you a Rodimus in stock at some other store for you. Also, PHONE ORDER! They'll ship it for FREE. Why have them hold it for 24 hours and risk not making it in time?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My phone order arrived today. Looks great. For those still looking, go to a store and have them find you a Rodimus in stock at some other store for you. Also, PHONE ORDER! They'll ship it for FREE. Why have them hold it for 24 hours and risk not making it in time?

I tried that but apparently they will only do it if it is within the same region. I called the Columbus, GA store there, but they can't ship it out here in CA. Sad Face.

I call multiple store on Saturday, and no store on the West Coast has it in yet... D= the hunt continues...

Where on the West Coast are you? I'm on the West Coast :)

I'm in San Diego, CA

Well the word got out here in Columbus, OH that ALL TRU's were getting in their shipments today and ALL stores didn't even have the chance to put any out as everyone called in right after stores opened and had theirs held. Only reason I knew they were getting them in was my friend told me. I was lucky enough to get the last one at the store closest to me which got in 10 cases. The other 2 stores only got in 5 cases.

The one good thing about it though...each store was limiting it to only 1 per customer.

man, I called Hasbro, Toys R Us, AND the local Toys R Us. None of them can help me get one (especially Hasbro). No phone orders either. Told the local store I'll be calling them twice a week to hold one for me when they get their shipments.

man, I called Hasbro, Toys R Us, AND the local Toys R Us. None of them can help me get one (especially Hasbro). No phone orders either. Told the local store I'll be calling them twice a week to hold one for me when they get their shipments.

This thing's not exactly the holy grail, I'm not sure why you're having such a hard time getting one in your area. They may not have made it to your area's distribution warehouse yet.

I know some retailers hate to hold things or are sometimes too lazy to bother. You're not one of those people who calls up and asks them to hold and you *swear* you'll be in at 10 tomorrow/make it there by 5/or whenever to pick it up and then never shows? Because I can tell you people in retail remember you for bullshit that. The give you labels. They never forget. They trade stories of dealing with people like that in the breakroom. And they fuck with you whenever they can for sweet simple retribution.

I have not seen anyone post comparison pics yet, so I figured I would share.

post-14856-098964800 1313114527.jpg

Rodimus vs Targetmaster Hot Rod

post-14856-037956500 1313114554.jpg

Rodimus vs Rodimus

post-14856-063519000 1313114591.jpg

I like this new matrix mold. I wish it were chrome, but it is good enough without it.

post-14856-051630100 1313114606.jpg

Archived