SDCC 2011 - First Looks at New Transformers Prime Figures Optimus Prime, Bulkhead, Zombie Cliffjumper, Vehicon Drone

BaCon

Man these look much better than I expected. Bulkhead looks great, but the Vehicon is easily my favorite.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zombie CJ is pretty awesome, but a regular version SHOULD have come first. But I do love Bulkhead's alt mode! Reminds me of a GI Joe Vamp and I love that vehicle mode.

Man these look much better than I expected. Bulkhead looks great, but the Vehicon is easily my favorite.

THIS! However, I am anxious to see pics/reviews of these without the Hasbro 'Photoshop'd gloss'. ;)

So far though, this series is turning out fairly well...my son (and I) enjoyed Animated and are enjoying Prime!

I only have one questio?

WHERES RATCHET!

The only ones I want from Prime are Arcee, 3 Vehicon Drones, Starscream, and Ratchet. The rest can go in a dumpster. Especially Bulkhead

transformers-prime-sdcc-2011%20(26)__scaled_100.jpg
More news just in from SDCC 2011 with some first looks at the new Transformers Prime actions figures. Hasbro put out some new products including Voyager Bulkhead, Voyager Optimus Prime, deluxe Cliffjumper (pre-zombie) and the deluxe Vehicon drone. Also shown were deluxe Prime and Megatron set with the kids figures. Check them out after the jump. Read the Full News Story Here

Nope, I was wrong about the zombie thing. I just dislike that Clifjumper.

And while in general I'm all for human character toys, after all the awesome play filled characters they've skipped, this cast?! Really? Ugh.

I suppose I could put one on my nightstand to help me get to sleep...

Good, maybe more people will dislike the Cliffjumper so it makes it easy for me to find. :bounce

(I'm a sucker for a muscle car alt mode)

Hope they don't screw up Breakdown's red buddy too (his name escapes me).

That would be Knockout.

Gotta be patient, folks. I have a feeling the TF:P lineup is going to be pretty small, so you're gonna get waves in small doses. Soundwave and Ratchet WILl be coming, but likely not unitl Q1 or Q2 of 2012. I believe that was divluged at BotCon.

I think I've seen that Cliffjumper's head on a black metal album cover. Yikes.

Bulkhead looks fantastic, though. I remember seeing the character renders for the first time and thinking that there was no way they could pull that off as a toy. I have to say I'm happy to have been proven wrong.

Man almost all of these look great. I'm kind of hoping they'll release a stand-alone Megatron later on.

Archived