Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favorite Decepticon

Favorite Decepticon 13 members have voted

  1. 1. What is your favorite decepticon?

    • Megatron
      14%
    • Starscream
      7%
    • Devastator
      0%
      0
    • Barricade
      0%
      0
    • Ramjet
      0%
      0
    • Soundwave
      42%
    • Ravage
      0%
      0
    • Astrotrain
      0%
      0
    • Other
      35%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Ok, I like Megatron also, however, I'm not favoring G1 Magatron. I actually am favoring BW Megatron. ( Ok, I know he a Predacon, but at this point, what's the difference? :P ) I mean, BW Megatron is how Megatron should be. Curl, cunning, and willing to despose of anyone who serves no further use for him. For Megatron, it's me, myself, and my loyal minions.

It's a forum not a chatbox.

 

I picked Soundwave. And no one on the internet doesn't already know that he's my favorite.

Had to go with Starscream on this one. I like his character and how in every series/comic he is trying to dethrone Megatron and become leader himself. I love the way his Wingspan makes him looks so Dominant, it's sad he isn't the Leader of the Decepticons.

 

 

 

 

 

If by "sad" you mean "appropriate" then I totally agree.

My all time favourite G1 Decepticon would have to be Scorponok.

cover_321.jpg

 

Although Shockwave would be my 2nd fav. ;)

cover_05.jpg

 

Shockwave vs Scorponok would also arguably be one of the greatest fights between Decepticons. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.