Transformers Movie Details Rumored

Silverbolt

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Transformer movie. any info on who's the director going to be

old news man, but here's what we know so far. That and that it won't be out til late 2006

:tfsad Bad idea they better not make a live action transformer's movie why?because it just would not be good for the brand we all know that videogame movie's and cartoon's that are made into live action movie's have flopped.The only cartoon's that make a good live action movie is cartoon's like X-Men,X-2,have you seen the commercial for the punisher,hellboy,and spiderman 2,blade,and etc.I am a true transformer's fan but, the movie is not a good idea.Fan's are going to be greedy and going to wan't movie themed toy's.Energon is not even doing that well,the cheap plastic of u.s.a. alternator's,$30.00 dollar's a pop for the G-1 re-issue's at toysrus,and now the live action movie for transformer's who's going to make the toy's hasbro don't make me :tflaugh they can't even push the G-1 toy's out how are they going to manage toy's for the live action movie you know people are going to wan't toy's.

Energon is not even doing that well,the cheap plastic of u.s.a. alternator's,$30.00 dollar's a pop for the G-1 re-issue's at toysrus,and now the live action movie for transformer's who's going to make the toy's hasbro don't make me :tflaugh they can't even push the G-1 toy's out how are they going to manage toy's for the live action movie you know people are going to wan't toy's.

What proof do you have that energon is doing poorly? :tfhuh

:tfsad Bad idea they better not make a live action transformer's movie why?because it just would not be good for the brand we all know that videogame movie's and cartoon's that are made into live action movie's have flopped.The only cartoon's that make a good live action movie is cartoon's like X-Men,X-2,have you seen the commercial for the punisher,hellboy,and spiderman 2,blade,and etc.I am a true transformer's fan but, the movie is not a good idea.Fan's are going to be greedy and going to wan't movie themed toy's.Energon is not even doing that well,the cheap plastic of u.s.a. alternator's,$30.00 dollar's a pop for the G-1 re-issue's at toysrus,and now the live action movie for transformer's who's going to make the toy's hasbro don't make me :tflaugh they can't even push the G-1 toy's out how are they going to manage toy's for the live action movie you know people are going to wan't toy's.

heh, sounds like a "true fan" to me :tftounge This is the second guy that I know of who doesn't like the idea. And vik, you may be pantless. But when you're right, you're right. Hopefully by making us wait another 18 months, they can give us a killer movie. Here's a suggestion on how to make it just that: give us a gestault battle! :tfgrin

compelling, I don't think so. His points about toys were, well pointless really. And he had nothing to back his claims up. As with other movies that are adaptions of cartoons or comics, I'll reserve judgement until I see it, on opening night of course

Guest SD Deathscythe Kai

boy am i out of the loop. sounds like it could be promising, though a dont think i could stomach a full 3-D transformer movie (oh wait, i watch energon, so i should be fine).

by full 3-D do you mean something like Beast Wars, or live action, or something else entirely?

Archived