Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silverbolt

Transformers Movie Details Rumored

We have recieved some rumors from an informer close to Angry films that give us some rough insights on the Transformers Movie that is scheduled for release in 2005. According to the informer, the wheels are in motion for this film. The design work began in November, and one of two studios are close to signing. Check out the unconfirmed rumors here.

Read the Full News Story Here

That sucks that Cameron isn't going to direct it.

Which one was Frank Welker?

*prepares for a smacking...*

I'm glad to hear they're talking to Cullen, but I don't know, after that totally awesome Energon episode, I might prefer David Kaye in there instead...

you gotta have Peter Cullen and Frank Welker. Too bad it's released is being pushed back a year and a half.

From my point of view ... pushing it back a year and a half, if it allows for a better movie, is definitly a good move. I would rather have delayed quality than a rushed b-movie.

They should definitely take their time with it. Also, whoever writes the script needs to take it SERIOUSLY. They can't treat the idea as some sort of monumental joke, like the cartoon did, or it simply won't work(The first few episodes were cool, then it went downhill halfway through season 1). The scriptwriters need to remeber that it's a story about a WAR, and write it like one. If I seem a little on about this, it's only because I've seen too many good movie ideas shot to hell, simply because they wanted to pump out a flick and make a fast buck, so they went with a flimsy script. TransFormers definitely deserves better than that: think you'll all agree with me on that.

From my point of view ... pushing it back a year and a half, if it allows for a better movie, is definitly a good move. I would rather have delayed quality than a rushed b-movie.

don't get me wrong, I totally understand that. I'm just impatient :tfgrin

don't get me wrong, I totally understand that. I'm just impatient :tfgrin

Me too. Can't wait to Optimus and the rest of the crew in full 3-d glory!

you gotta have Peter Cullen and Frank Welker. Too bad it's released is being pushed back a year and a half.

Yeah. That REALLY sucks. But hey, that's just more time to make it even better.

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE