Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TF Mosaics

Recommended Posts

  • Author

Somebody needs a hug in Closure.

  • Replies 133
  • Views 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Lugnut goes G1 in Loyalty Rewarded .

I just cant get into these man. Like the one with Hardhead and what appeared to be to me Negative Zone Galvatron, I had no idea what was going on. Apparently some of these are continuations and some are one offs. Not saying their bad, just saying some of them are hard to follow if you dont have a bunch time invested in comics.

 

Galvatron is from the "Dead Universe". ^^

 

That Boltax guy looks an aweful alot like Nemesis (Holocaust, whatev hes going by now) from Marvel.

 

Just an update of the original Marvel character from 1986 books (well, just issue #48 of the original G1 comic book series).

Lugnut goes G1 in Loyalty Rewarded .

 

 

I enjoyed this comic. Made a great little addition to G1, while not really changing anything at the same time.

  • Author

Optimus Prime and Megatron have that old conversation again in The Difference between you and I".

^ That one is awesome!

too . . . distracted . . . by . . . improper . . . grammar . . .

 

I know I'm picky. The art and characterization are dead on. It's a shame I can't let myself ignore a common error. (I is the subject of a sentence while me is the object.)

The Difference between you and I...

 

This one is really good actually. Had to say something because I just got a chance to read it and I liked it.

=)

  • Author

Prowl and Bluestreak star in "Forgive and Forget".

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.