Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TF Mosaics

Recommended Posts

I know I'm not the only fan of the TF Mosaics, so I thought I would try to keep a regular update of them in here for us to enjoy.

 

Possibilities

 

Guilty Trip

  • Replies 133
  • Views 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

The Protectobots in The Magnificent Five

Keep em comin! I like these. I like the way Starscream was drawn. Seems a tad better then actual Animated Screamer. Even know its based off the same design. And the IDW like Hot Rod Blurr mix was cool. Especially through a nod to the "Kup" Spotlight/one story series where Springer rescues Kup from the chemical planet. :thumb

 

The Protectobots, not my thing as much though. Meh.

  • Author
Choices, with Galvatron.
  • Author

Starscream and Megatron star in TNWSPWK, a very Frank Springer/Marvel G1 looking piece!

 

You might want to use the download image option on the right side of page, as the comic doesn't load up correctly. The comic will just open in the browser. *edit* It appears to be working fine now.

More than a few of these Mosaics have been very good. I'd like to be able to do one of my own soon!

  • Author

Omega Supreme and Boltax star in Supreme Recall.

I just cant get into these man. Like the one with Hardhead and what appeared to be to me Negative Zone Galvatron, I had no idea what was going on. Apparently some of these are continuations and some are one offs. Not saying their bad, just saying some of them are hard to follow if you dont have a bunch time invested in comics.

 

But I can appreciate them as art tho, I got a couple of friends who contributed to Mosaics so Im proud of them.

 

That Boltax guy looks an aweful alot like Nemesis (Holocaust, whatev hes going by now) from Marvel.

  • Author
  • Author

I just cant get into these man. Like the one with Hardhead and what appeared to be to me Negative Zone Galvatron, I had no idea what was going on. Apparently some of these are continuations and some are one offs. Not saying their bad, just saying some of them are hard to follow if you dont have a bunch time invested in comics.

 

But I can appreciate them as art tho, I got a couple of friends who contributed to Mosaics so Im proud of them.

 

That Boltax guy looks an aweful alot like Nemesis (Holocaust, whatev hes going by now) from Marvel.

It's like that sometimes with fan fiction. Sometimes its just impossible to get into the writers little world. Most of the time, they wrote them with a very limited audience in mind. Either they want the story to go how they see it, or really want to continue a story thread so bad, that it's easy to get confused without clarification. The artist updated Boltax a bit, but that's ok. Makes him fit right on in with the IDW look.

 

Heh, I remember a Halloween fanfic I read once that was all about what Bucky did before he was killed in Halloween 4. Literally, he was in the movie to be killed and somebody wanted to flesh out his day before he died. Yeah...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.