Pictures of Jazz, PCC dinobots, Scourge, G1 Legends!

Reluttr

Definitely getting Jazz

I'll probably get the DInobots even though I do not like those PCC

Most likely gonna get Perceptor

Scourge... probably... he can accompany my Galvatron and Cyclonus in a storage box.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Holly attack of the girlie arms Batman!"

This is the issue I have with 2.0 Sideswipe. Hopefully Perceptor will look better with time.

Scourge leaves more to be desired too, so sadly I doubt there will be a Sweep army in my collection.....

I've gotta say nothing here is all that impressive to me so dare I say that 2011 may be the year that Bayformers eclipses Generation/3.0 quality wise?

Lugnut looks like a suped up bayformer on steriods, Jazz is cool, Tracks is so/so. Thunderwing should've had at the least the Voyager treatment but I might buy him.

PCC Dinobots remind me of what those rare Decepticon cassettes should've been... I hate their Robot combiner mode but their dino-modes may prove useful.

F.Y.I. retail is not gonna screw me on the Legends class figures like they've done around the 2 previous pre-Bayformers release dates! (still can't find 2.0 Wheelie or Warpath!)

I'll just order those Megatron, Goldbug and Starscreem figures.....

I definitely need some official pics before I can go into any detail...but yeah, I saw a few surprises in there! Looks like we finally got a voyager Lugnut...not TF:A, but I'm still intrigued. Figured we'd probably be getting a Scourge figure eventually; although, not absolutely sure about those wings...will have to see more detailed pics. I'm still not completely sold on the PCCs, but I do think the combined forms look interesting...and I'm glad to actually see some new molds for that line, aside from the inevitable repaints. Honestly, I'm just glad to see NEW molds, period! ;)

Looks like we finally got a voyager Lugnut...not TF:A, but I'm still intrigued.

You have me a little confused here.

:justprime:

i do like that their comin out with the G1 Legends and the Deluxes but why the hell is G1 Perceptor a truck why is not a microscope to the G1 counterpart, i do like the Jazz, love the Tracks but i'm uneven about Scourge, Thunderwing and thew PCC Dinobots

I think the answer for Perceptor is that they had the figured half designed for Animated and figured adapt it instead of scrap it.

I'm iffy on it, but alot of these pictures are obviously rough. I wanna see more detail and hope that since Perceptor is a truck they didn't scrap the field lab submode from the origional Animated concept sketches.

I think the answer for Perceptor is that they had the figured half designed for Animated and figured adapt it instead of scrap it.

I'm iffy on it, but alot of these pictures are obviously rough. I wanna see more detail and hope that since Perceptor is a truck they didn't scrap the field lab submode from the origional Animated concept sketches.

its pretty confusing though i mean Jazz in Animated was a fast, nice race car and in G1 the same thing and now with Generations its the same thing just a little different in both his vehicle and robot mode, and tracks is basicly the same too a nice dark blue race car with the flames on the sides from G1, but then again was Tracks in Animated?

its pretty confusing though i mean Jazz in Animated was a fast, nice race car and in G1 the same thing and now with Generations its the same thing just a little different in both his vehicle and robot mode, and tracks is basicly the same too a nice dark blue race car with the flames on the sides from G1, but then again was Tracks in Animated?

That was Animated's catch though, they tried to fill it with as many G1 refrences as they could.

Beyond that especial Tracks, it was just cameo type stuff. Perceptor was pretty far in design concerning Animated, but I think Tracks is a season 2 favorite who they decided to rehash. There's nothing really Animated about that pic(thank god) concerning Jazz, there'll always be a demand for the character same as Optimus, Starscream, Megatron and so on...

That was Animated's catch though, they tried to fill it with as many G1 refrences as they could.

Beyond that especial Tracks, it was just cameo type stuff. Perceptor was pretty far in design concerning Animated, but I think Tracks is a season 2 favorite who they decided to rehash. There's nothing really Animated about that pic(thank god) concerning Jazz, there'll always be a demand for the character same as Optimus, Starscream, Megatron and so on...

i completely forgot that Tracks was even in the back round of Animated, i really wonder what other figures Generations will have, hopefully a wide variety of figures

Archived