Pictures of Jazz, PCC dinobots, Scourge, G1 Legends!

Reluttr

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll skip the PCCs but everything else, even the legends, look really really good!

I do wish Scourge had more of a cloak then manta wings, but hey...

Jazz is a must!!!

How's Jazz a repaint??? :wtf It's a completely new mold

Maybe its the pic but he looks a lot like Prowl and Silverstreak, just with some retooling.

I'm still getting him

So glad I decided to freeze my eBay buying, I will be getting all of them except Lugnut and iffy about Perceptor and the Dinobots. Steamhammer will will be added to the PCC set.

Thunderwing looks amazing I might just buy 2 of him and custom up Black Shadow.

Tracks looks amazing!

Jazz is a repaint but that's cool still getting him

Wish there was a better pic of Scourge, but I'm getting him and at least 2 more for sweeps sake

Do a Dracula repaint for Sweeps Stake..

:alert :yay WOOT !!!! :alert :love :yay AH LOVES YOU HASBRO!! All is forgiven for Redalert!! LOL!

We are seriously getting a LOT of fantastic deluxes and scout figures this season. Jazz and Tracks are a definate WIN! All the bots look so great! ^_^

I like them all...especially the Grimstone and Steamhammer PCC's, Jazz, Grapple, and the legends Prime, Starscream, and Megatron! I'm on the fence with Perceptor, I need a better look. Tracks looks weird to me, maybe it's because I'm not sure what I'm looking at. Are those his arms??? His real arms look tucked straight down at his sides...so what are those lanky things with the knife tip?

Never imagined we'd see a new Thunderwing based on the G1 character, but he looks good. I have the original, so this one will look cool standing next to it.

Scourge looks good, but I'm wondering why they gave him such a make-over, considering the nice G1 tribute Cyclonus turned out to be! They would have looked great together, but now Scourge will look like he's from another line entirely.

Anyways, observations...not complaints. They all look great, and I'm sure they'll be even better in hand!

Tracks? That was a nice surprise. I see they're using TF:A Perceptor's model for the Generations figure. Only one I'm not enamored with is Scourge. Looks more like a stealth plane than a hovercraft.

To me Scourge looks like an X-Files UFO better suiting his G1 PERSONALITY than the Submarine in space form he originally had.. :yay

WHAT A STUPID NAME WHY CALL A SPACESHIP AFTER A WHIP?? :fire :fire :fire :fire :fire :fire :fire :fire :fire

Scourge means TO whip. Also defined as the act of lashing out, or punishing. As a noun, it's used as a person or thing that applies punishment or severe criticism. Sounds like an appropriate name for ANY Decepticon to me!

Archived