TRU Exclusive MasterPiece Grimlock Cancelled?

MISP Steve

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't even know where that July 1st report came from. I'm just considering that as debunked rumor right now.

The original plan said it would be out right after SDCC and that's what I'm sticking with until we hear otherwise.

I don't even know where that July 1st report came from. I'm just considering that as debunked rumor right now.

The original plan said it would be out right after SDCC and that's what I'm sticking with until we hear otherwise.

so you just debunked a rumor that Hasbro themselves posted as actual news? They put it out plain as day that MP Grimlock was the "New Exclusive available at Toys R Us on July 1st"

the news story at the beginning of this thread even makes mention of it and how the posted news has been blanked out

so you just debunked a rumor that Hasbro themselves posted as actual news? They put it out plain as day that MP Grimlock was the "New Exclusive available at Toys R Us on July 1st"

the news story at the beginning of this thread even makes mention of it and how the posted news has been blanked out

I only heard people talking about it "supposedly" sorry I never saw anything official.

Could be that TRU didn't get the memo?

I'M APATHETIC. I already have my Takara Grimmy!

Same here.

I suspect TRU is going out of business. They're employing the same tactics my old job did right before they shut their doors. They had sales several times a week and the stock was the same old stuff over and over. Just purging the shelves of old stock still in their warehouse. Didn't TRU go up for sale recently? Of course this is only a guess. If so, I hope Grimlock goes to Target.

Archived