PCC Doubleclutch

Reluttr

Well, Doubleclutch is crap like Sideswipe. I can see where you get the resemblence. :shrug

Well, Doubleclutch is crap like Sideswipe. I can see where you get the resemblence. :shrug

Look at the head sculpt of the combined form. Its almost exactly the same! :D

You know, I think this might rank right up there with Gobots Puzzler as most craptastic

You know, I think this might rank right up there with Gobots Puzzler as most craptastic

oh no you didn't. Puzzler was way better than any G1 combiner in its day, die cast parts, rubber wheels, chrome, no extra combiner parts, just a neat package.

sorry, you touched a raw nerve.

I must concur though, this guy could have been Menasor, but ended up being Armada Sideswipe.

Armada Sideswipe was so humiliated by his last robot mode and alt mode for that matter, that he spent the last few years holed up in some old womans garage making friends to get revenge on those who mocked him and his pos minicon. As for the old woman who owned the garage, she never met Sideswipe before the day he decided to use her garage as home. But she is content with his presence and comforted by it. He takes her to bingo and the grocery store and even lets her call him Mittens.

oh no you didn't. Puzzler was way better than any G1 combiner in its day, die cast parts, rubber wheels, chrome, no extra combiner parts, just a neat package.

Amen to that, brother! I heart Puzzler, he's all that you said, plus all his component alt modes are real cars. Wintastic.

I must say, I do like Doubleclutch, looking fwd to the automorphing limbs.

Archived