Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Peaugh Video Review: War For Cybertron Optimus Prime

Recommended Posts

It must be War For Cybertron week, as we have been getting our ear's worth of new information pertaining to the game. Now, YouTube user peaugh is gracious enough to share a first inside look at one of the tie-in Hasbro figures; Optimus Prime! Check out the video review below!

 

  • Replies 20
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, my thoughs...

-I like that the figure is a deluxe, nice and afordable :thumb

-Looks alot better then I thought it would

-Very nice to have a new prime who isn't more of just "the same old"

-Transformation looks like alot of fun

-Should please the Transtech dreamers out there

 

I figured it would just be easier to do a breakdown like that. I wanna see the Megatron and BB reviews too, but at the same time I don't want the transformation process spoiled for me.

 

Such is life I guess.

  • Author

I believe I speak for everyone when I say that this is an "insta-buy."

X2

GLORIOUS! Bought on sight, esp. at the Deluxe pricepoint (hopefully). When? *hasn't finished watching vid yet*

I will never get tired of Optimus Prime figures. This one looks excellent.

Love the figure, can't wait for this line to come out. Plus I also kinda like the idea of a non-descript vehicle mode, because it helps blend with the story that at that particular point in time Prime was still really a nobody.

Gimmie.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.