Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Comparison Images of War for Cybertron Prime

Recommended Posts

Thanks to S250, we have some comparison images of Transformers: War for Cybertron Optimus Prime and Classic Optimus Prime figures. The robot modes are comporable but the War for Cybertron vehicle mode is a bit smaller than the Voyager Classics version. Take a look at additional images including the back of the War for Cybertron figure (sans head) and two comparison images of the figures in vehicle mode.
Read the Full News Story Here
  • Replies 26
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to admit. I want War for Cybertron and it's toys so bad. Neither the game nor figures can come fast enough.

Yeah, I'm pretty stoked for this toy. I just love the futuristic (yeah, it's millions of years in the past) scifi alt modes.

i'm getting it the second i see it, but i wish it was the same size as that classic prime.

I was really hoping it would be a little bigger then that. Is that a deluxe??

these particular pictures don't really make this figure look any good.. but i'm still very excited for it.

 

i'm still kind of bummed about his half fake chest.. i really think they could've figured out a way to have his whole chest made from the front of his vehicle mode.

 

oh.. and i wish that the wheels on his back were a bit thicker.

@timothyVritchey - I don't know that that's a fake chest, dude. Maybe I'm just having a hard time seeing where they tucked the "real" one in and where the "fake" one comes out. Doesn't sound like I'm talking about a toy anymore, does it...

 

@timothyVritchey - I don't know that that's a fake chest, dude. Maybe I'm just having a hard time seeing where they tucked the "real" one in and where the "fake" one comes out. Doesn't sound like I'm talking about a toy anymore, does it...

 

Oh and I also agree about the wheels on the back - Needs to be thicker.

I was really hoping it would be a little bigger then that. Is that a deluxe??

 

 

Looks like a deluxe to me. Looks like the torso isn't properly transformed either so he may be a little shorter? Still love the mold though. Cna't wait to see if Bumblebee's being released for this line.

"There can be only one!" :tflaugh

@timothyVritchey - I don't know that that's a fake chest, dude. Maybe I'm just having a hard time seeing where they tucked the "real" one in and where the "fake" one comes out. Doesn't sound like I'm talking about a toy anymore, does it...

 

@timothyVritchey - I don't know that that's a fake chest, dude. Maybe I'm just having a hard time seeing where they tucked the "real" one in and where the "fake" one comes out. Doesn't sound like I'm talking about a toy anymore, does it...

 

Oh and I also agree about the wheels on the back - Needs to be thicker.

 

if you look at the vehicle mode.. you can see the windows on the actual robot mode chest.. the whole front of the vehicle mode goes over the robot chest.. only letting the windows of the chest peak through.

 

there are a ton of missing pieces in both modes.

 

the alt mode in these pictures doesn't actually have the real front of the vehicle mode..

 

http://TFormers.com/ig.php?mode=view&album=12972&pic=cybertron-optimus-01.jpg&dispsize=Original&start=0

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.