Armada Sucks

Rodimus Prime

I just watched another episode of Armada and I have to say that Armada sucks!

The kids irritate me and whats with the Transformers having teeth?

They were also talking about their hearts?

When do robots have hearts?

It is a dumb series,but I guess nothin will be as good as G1!

:tfgrin

Going back into time I see, and what I time to go back into.....armada was a really bad cartoon series with very few saving graces. Let’s move on, Energon seems to have real possibilities, so let’s talk about that instead.

I just watched another episode of Armada and I have to say that Armada sucks!

The kids irritate me and whats with the Transformers having teeth?

They were also talking about their hearts?

When do robots have hearts?

It is a dumb series,but I guess nothin will be as good as G1!

:tfgrin

Transformers have always had teeth. They just show 'em alot more in Armada.

Their "hearts" would be their Sparks, I think.

G1 is overrated...BW was a far better show IMHO

Back on topic, I'd say the first half of Armada was crap. But around "Rebellion" it got good as we saw Smokescreen suffer one of the most painful deaths ever, some of the best character devolpment for a TF in Starscream and the Unicron Battles was pure gold. Lets not forget Mortal Combat, the best fight between two leaders yet

Back on topic, I'd say the first half of Armada was crap. But around "Rebellion" it got good as we saw Smokescreen suffer one of the most painful deaths ever, some of the best character devolpment for a TF in Starscream and the Unicron Battles was pure gold. Lets not forget Mortal Combat, the best fight between two leaders yet

YES YES YES!! FINALLY SOMEONE WHO AGREES WITH ME! Armada started out pretty bad, but later got very good. I think G1 and BW were better though, and it looks like Energon is gonna be just as good as Armada, probably better.

Guest SD Deathscythe Kai

um, that's not saying much to be comparing Energon to Armada. though i stuck it out and saw all the eps. i can say that it was atrocious! to me, the saving grace was the last battle right at the end. if the rest of the series was like that, then it would have been better. but hey, it did the job, and now we have the superior Energon!

um, that's not saying much to be comparing Energon to Armada. though i stuck it out and saw all the eps. i can say that it was atrocious! to me, the saving grace was the last battle right at the end. if the rest of the series was like that, then it would have been better. but hey, it did the job, and now we have the superior Energon!

Don't compare Armada to Energon? People were comparing Armada to G1 and BW! Energon is a continuation of Armada...why wouldn't you compare it.

Archived