Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Armada Sucks

Recommended Posts

G1 is overrated...BW was a far better show IMHO

 

Back on topic, I'd say the first half of Armada was crap. But around "Rebellion" it got good as we saw Smokescreen suffer one of the most painful deaths ever, some of the best character devolpment for a TF in Starscream and the Unicron Battles was pure gold. Lets not forget Mortal Combat, the best fight between two leaders yet

that fight was still weak though, and Optimus was such a pansy in that show. In fact, all the TFs were blithering idiots. At least they've gotten a lot more smarter and proactive in Energon. And yeah, G1 is overrated. Don't get me wrong, I love G1. But Beast Wars was so much better. :thumb

no, not like that. i mean i didn't like armada, so i'm coming from the camp that's 'energon superior, armada bad" hence what i said. but I cant believe people could compare it to G1, much less BW!

Armada sucked in its entirety. Mortal Combat was the lamest ULTIMATE fight scene. Prime and Megs fighting like ninjas! HAAAA haaaaaa HAAAaaah. Yea right. What got me was that they were stupid enough to wait around and get hit by each others moves. Corney....very corney.

 

 

I can understand if the young kids liked it but if some of you older guys thought it was 'cool' well then "Houston...We have a problem

I just watched another episode of Armada and I have to say that Armada sucks!

The kids irritate me and whats with the Transformers having teeth?

They were also talking about their hearts?

When do robots have hearts?

It is a dumb series,but I guess nothin will be as good as G1!

:tfgrin

BW and G1 definatly blow any and of the Japanese TF series thus far out into orbit. For some reason they can do anime but not TF's, wy I havint the foggiest :roll

I think BW spoiled us, both the toys and the show. They were incredible, just everything about them. the BW lines of toys were the best I think, and the show, well, it's just so good. It's like G1 but all the problems (character inconsistency, animation errors, etc.) got cleaned up. Nothing can ever be as good as G1 but BW and nothing can ever surpass BW.

BW and G1 definatly blow any and of the Japanese TF series thus far out into orbit. For some reason they can do anime but not TF's, wy I havint the foggiest :roll

Hey, Headmasters, Masterforce, and the rest that continue where G1 left off are pretty awesome! I just need to get my hands on em :tfgrin

I didn't tune in for Armada on its first run but I've caught a few episodes in re-runs and they make me cringe. Overwrought, cheesy dialogue, poor animation, lame stories...just terrible.

I think BW spoiled us, both the toys and the show. They were incredible, just everything about them. the BW lines of toys were the best I think, and the show, well, it's just so good. It's like G1 but all the problems (character inconsistency, animation errors, etc.) got cleaned up. Nothing can ever be as good as G1 but BW and nothing can ever surpass BW.

I loved the BW Show, but I didn’t really like the toys. Not because they were animals and not cars, planes, etc. But because so many of the figures looked so mutant like in their robot forms, that just turned me off from them, and no amount of possibility could save them for me. :tdown

Energon cartoon is not bad..Their line of toys beat Armada line hands down in my point of view,thou energon prime looked.....weird.. :roll

Despite looking a little overweight, Prime's been kicking a$$ in Energon! Have you guys seen his fights with Starscream and Megatron yet? Awesome!

Yeah, Armada was AWFUL!!! No question the WORST TFs series ever. RID had a bad cartoon, but the toys rocked! Armada had a lame show and lame toys.

 

Sadly, it seems to have turned a lot of people off to the Super Link/Energon series. It should be getting way more attention than it is.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.