Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Peaugh Video Review Bonanza!

Recommended Posts

Heads up guys, Peaugh's at it again! This time around we get a preview look at not one, but two new figures! Included below are the video reviews for ROTF Deluxe Class Dirge and Animated Deluxe Class Freeway Jazz. Enjoy! The videos just keep on coming! In the past couple of hours Peaugh has also uploaded video reviews of Animated Voyager Class Workzone Bulkhead, ROTF Deluxe Class Armorhide, Animated Deluxe Electrostatic Soundwave and ROTF Tuner Mudflap! Look below for all four SIX reviews!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yep I was right! Missiles attach on the arms. Anyhow looking forward to getting this conehead. I think I'll go back for the thrust I passed up.

  • Author

Updated thread with two FOUR more videos.

Well my planned Slipstream from Dirge re-paint idea just got the most in/appropriate :win POINTS ever..

Dirge has the kind of face that I wish all movie Transformers had. It's detailed but still leans towards the traditional robot faces that we all know.

Well someones been busy!!!

 

Not sure if I wanna watch the Dirge review. I really want the figure, but spoilers....

 

eh who the hell am I kidding!!!

dam, I can't unwatch it :(

  • Author

dam, I can't unwatch it :(

 

633495987683532308-what-has-been-seen.jpg

Does Dirge have knee joints???

Please please please Peaugh, tell me he has knee joints!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.