Colorado Sightings

JABoyle3875

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice, glad you found one! :thumb

If you're up towards Westminster today, I was just at the Super Walmart on 92nd and Sheridan, they had 2 of the Premium Blackouts there. They were on the endcap as you go down the action figure aisle. :D

SHLOADS of Premium BB, Barricade, and Jazz at the Super Walmart on Tower and I-70. If you don't see 'em in the action figure aisle, there's a huge endcap (on the back end of the water toy aisle) and there's plenty there. They also had 2 each Premium Prime and Megatron. No sign of Blackout, though.

• 2 weeks later...

Wal-Mart on Grant over in the Thornton area had a bunch of premiums just stocked up as of 9 PM yesterday. Had a majority of the latest wave of deluxes such as stealth bumblebee, salvage, premium jazz, p - barricade, p - bumblebee, jungle bonecrusher, 4x Incinerator, and that's really all I can remember off hand.

Sweet finds, IB! :thumb

I did find a few :animated figures today, at the Walmart off of Exposition (I-225 and Alameda/Mississippi), they had quite a few Voyagers (Lugnut, Grimlock, Megatron, Starscream, Bulkhead), and a few deluxes (Prime, Bumblebee, Lockdown, Blackarachnia, Ratchet). I got Screamer (whom I have to return because he's missing a tailfin :grr ), Prime, Bulkhead, and Ratchet. I love 'em all, Bulkhead is surprisingly cool. I did transform the Starscream, he's got a way tricky transformation. Don't push his nosecone in, it'll mess up his auto-transformation feature. :eek

Thay had at least one more Screamer, so I'm going back to see if I can exchange him. If he's not there, I'm going to grab one of the others. :D

Archived