Colorado Sightings

JABoyle3875

:roll

Anyways, I did see 2 of the Longarm/Bumblebee battle scene packas at the Super Target at Stapleton the other night... Saturday night, actually. I would have picked one up, but no cash. I did like the "Determined" look of Mikaela driving the tow truck, though... can't wait to see what the other battle packs look like! :thumb

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How much do they want for Wal-screamer?

I been there and I think it was $80+ or so for WMScreamer and the Movie voyager was like $40 each. I hope WM/Target restock soon :tdown .

Well, Walmart is supposedly cutting the price on MP SS to 30 bucks, so our chances of finding him are greatly diminished, methinks. :tfsad

If I do find any, and if I have enough moolah on me at the time, I'll snag one for you! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know if anyone got in on the online order thing for Walmart, but my MP Screamer arrived yesterday, and the package looks like Blot. I doubt I'll ever order anything from Walmart online again. They basically just threw the thing into the box with maybe a couple of bubble packs and kicked it out the door... :roll

At least the toy is in good shape. I'm glad I didn't want one MISB, though. :redface

And hey, I saw actual Transformer toys on the pegs at Target today!!! :yikes The Super Target on Brighton (144th and Buckley) had nothing brand new, but a few '08 BB's, Recon Barricades, Longarm, Dropkick, Payload, and some older ones like Wreckage, Swerve, and Scorponok. Not much besides that (1 Voyager toy, Thundercracker), but it's more than I've seen in over a month! :thumb

The Super Walmart on Aurora Parkway (E-470 & Smoky Hill Rd.) had Voyager First Strike Prime, Evac, and Offroad Ironhide. I snagged Evac and 1 of the FS Primes, left Ironhide. No sign of Incinerator, though, but there was a spot where one could have been. :redface

They also had 6 Nightwatch Primes. I didn't get one, but will probably wait until next week when I should have more cash. :sun

Also, looks like Walmarts are stocking their TFs during their resets. :thumb

• 3 weeks later...

The Super Target at Alameda and I-225 had a Warpath and 2 Crosshairs. No sign of Storm Surge, and I bought the only Warpath that was there.

The Super Walmart in Westminster (92nd and Sheridan) had 2 of the Leader Desert Brawls. Left them both, I just bought a shload of magazines from the Comic shop and didn't have enough cash for one.

The Super Walmart on Tower Rd and I-70 has tons of the new figures! Stockade, Landmine, Cliffjumper, and Camshaft, and they also had 4 voyager Incinerators left after I picked up mine! The 4 Incinerators were on the quad in front of toys. :D

Could not believe it when I saw those and all of the Stockades! :clap

Archived