Colorado Sightings

JABoyle3875

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found another Silverbolt, this time at the Super Walmart in Thornton Town Center, only one there, if you're close by go and grab it!!! They also have the Walmart Exclusives Breakaway, Crankcase, and Fracture, as well as some more of the previous releases of Grindcore, Big Daddy, and Divebomb. :mehappy

Also, Universe Galvatron at the Super Target in Northglen (120th and Washington). They have 2 of them as well as 1 Acid Storm at the Sears Grand off of Highway 7 and I-25 in Brighton. They also have the last of the Real Gear Twitcher 451, Farsight T-20, and Midnighter XR-4. :thumb

The Super Walmart on Colfax and Wadsworth has quote a few Animated Blitzwings on an island by toys. Most, if not all, of the so-far-released voyagers are there. They also have one Universe Silverbolt, as well as a bunch of the Bumblebee 3-packs (also on an island). :thumb

The Target Greatland on Mississippi and Havana had one Animated Swoop and E.G. Bumblebee, I snagged the Swoop. No sign of Sentinel Prime. :doh

I don't know about luck... I hit random stores just about every day, so I'm just bound to find something. :D

Found Sentinel Prime at the Super Target in Longmont. He was the only one left from that wave, and I snagged him. :mehappy They also had two Unverse Silverbolts. :thumb

The Walmart in Longmont has one each Universe Silverbolt and Powerglide.

Archived