Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colorado Sightings

Recommended Posts

  • Author

Haven't seen much recently, but haven't done much checking, either. Good to hear Alt Ravage and Rumble are out, but I'll be passing on them.

 

My big score I get tomorrow - ALL G1 DVDs, American releases, $100 from my brother. All 5 sets. :) Flawless condition, complete with booklets and artwork.

 

Of course, after seeing the two TV spots for TF the movie today on the net, I'm not sure I'd be capable of driving anywhere - my jaw is still on the floor. :)

  • Replies 534
  • Views 47.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you liked what you saw, then you'll probably want to get the Movie Preview comics. I just got issues one and two today, and they are jaw-droppingly AWESOME!!! :thumb :clap :yay

 

 

Edit: Also, I got Toyfare #116 today (I know it's been out for awhile, but this just goes to show just how much time I don't have these days), and it's got the Movie Prime toy on the cover.

 

SERIOUS.

 

MECHA.

 

CHUB.

 

:thumb

 

:drool

 

:D

Well, I stopped in at a Family Dollar while I was down in the Springs, and they had the Universe Spychanger Optimus, Silverstreak, Prowl, and Jazz. I had already gotten Silverstreak from Toy Liquidators (seems like 2 years ago now :eek ), so I picked up the other three. They also had an assortment of clear ones, but I didn't bother with those. However, 2 bucks a pop ain't bad at all for any of these! :D

 

:eek they still sell those Sypchangers, what Family Dollar did you check that still have them? I like to get some, and do they still have Prime?

Well, I stopped in at a Family Dollar while I was down in the Springs, and they had the Universe Spychanger Optimus, Silverstreak, Prowl, and Jazz. I had already gotten Silverstreak from Toy Liquidators (seems like 2 years ago now :eek ), so I picked up the other three. They also had an assortment of clear ones, but I didn't bother with those. However, 2 bucks a pop ain't bad at all for any of these! :D

 

:eek they still sell those Sypchangers, what Family Dollar did you check that still have them? I like to get some, and do they still have Prime?

Dangit, I can't remember what street it was on, I happened upon the store by chance. I got lost in that construction they're doing on the bridge over I-25, I think it's Bayou? It's the exit that I used to take to get to Compleat Games and Hobbies (Boulder and Tejon), but that exit is closed right now. Anyway, I took a wrong turn and the store was just there. I'm sorry I can't remember the street name, but the store is on the west side of I-25, maybe Boulder, but definitely north of Platte. I'm so bad with street names... :redface

 

They had quite a few Primes, as well as Silverstreak, Prowl, and Jazz. No Wheeljack, though, which is the only other one I want out of that set.

  • Author

Anyone see the "Joan Collins Special" that Hasbro and Botcon are perpetrating on the fandom?

 

The Botcon exclusive set is 5 classics remolds - the remaining 3 seeker jets, a white repaint of Bumblebee, and what is likely a repaint of classics Jetfire.

 

Cost for non-attendees? $329.

 

No f*cking way am I paying 500% markup for repaints/remolds. This is the end of the line for me as far as purchasing at retail any Hasbro toy ever again. If there's a movie toy I want, or any future line, I'll buy it off of ebay from someone who changed their mind about it.

 

If I didn't love my Classics figures so much, I would be selling them and transforming my collection to a strict G1/G2 only type of thing.

  • 3 weeks later...

Well now, a nice bizzare rant seems to have thrown off our sightings thread, I will make an attempt to restore it.

 

I for Alt Rumble and Ravage at Wal-Mart on Wadsworth south of Hampden. They only had one of each, but they were 50% off! If you find them get them, both are really great figures. Nice way to end the Alt line. They also had some of the classic constructicon set if anyone happens to need those.

Hmm, I'll have to check the Walmart by me and see if these are discounted there. If so, I'm snagging at least one more set (provided they still have them, too!) Thanks for the head's up! :thumb

Well, I went to that Walmart by my house (I-70 and Tower) and they have 3 Alt. Ravages, but no Rumbles (and no discount). :(

The Super Target at Colorado Blvd and Alameda had 2 SW TF Republic Gunship Clone Troopers! I bought one, but did not see the Saesee Tinn Jedi Fighter.

 

Oh, yeah, the Super Walmart on 92nd and Sheridan had a whole endcap of Classics Devestators.

Found the Protoforms at Target by Southwest Plaza Mall last night. I think they're pretty sweet figures. Prime's the better of the two for sure, even though my wife doesn't believe that it's Prime. :blueface

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.