Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colorado Sightings

Recommended Posts

I found Titanium RiD Prime, Rodimus, and Starscream at the Super Walmart at Stapleton. Also a few Cliffjumpers and a couple of Ramjets, as well as all of the wave 2 minicons. :thumb

  • Replies 534
  • Views 47.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few Classics Jetfires were spotted last night at the Colorado Mills Target.

Well, the TRU over at I-225 and Mississippi finally got in some new stuff. No Reissue Soundwaves, though, but they did have some Cliffjumpers and 2 Ramjets. Not much else to report, but hey, it's a start (for TRU anyway! :tflaugh )

 

Can't wait for 2 months for movie stuff to start coming out... :bored

  • 3 weeks later...

I went to Animeniacs today, they had a few of the TF statues as well as Revoltech Convoy! :thumb

 

Yeah, I ain't seen much else, either. :redface

 

But hey, at least Animeniacs is a cool store. :D

The Super Walmart on Academy and I-25 in the Springs had a case of the Devestator set (4 per case). I snagged one, and this was a little over an hour ago! :D

 

The Super Walmart on Parker and Chambers had 3 of the Devestator sets, but the packages were nearly destroyed. :(

 

The Super Target on Dransfeldt and 20 Mile Road have the UM/SW 2-pack for 13.98, and they had plenty of them. Might be a place to go in a week and see if they discount them to 9.98. ;)

Well, I stopped in at a Family Dollar while I was down in the Springs, and they had the Universe Spychanger Optimus, Silverstreak, Prowl, and Jazz. I had already gotten Silverstreak from Toy Liquidators (seems like 2 years ago now :eek ), so I picked up the other three. They also had an assortment of clear ones, but I didn't bother with those. However, 2 bucks a pop ain't bad at all for any of these! :D

I went to the Wal-Mart today at Colfax and Wadsworth. They had ONE Titanium Rodimus and ONE Titanium RID Fire Convoy.

Anyone who wants Alt Rumble and Ravage needs to go to the Super Walmart over at I-70 and Tower. They have TONS of them, so no need to hurry! :thumb

 

Anyone needing Titanium Soundwave, they have 4 of them at the Super Walmart at Smoky Hill Road and Aurora Parkway (E-470 and Smoky Hill). They also had 2 Rodimuses's's... 2 Rodimii! And 3 sets of the Classic-themed Devestator giftset! :thumb :D

Toys R Hardly Us on I-225 and Mississippi has 3 Titanium RiD Primes, 2 Rodimii, and 1 Starscream.

Anyone who wants Alt Rumble and Ravage needs to go to the Super Walmart over at I-70 and Tower. They have TONS of them, so no need to hurry! :thumb

 

Oh...I want those badly. I'll have to wait until next week though... Maybe the store by my house will have them by then.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.