Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colorado Sightings

Recommended Posts

I hope to get these guys for christmas. I've been banned from buying transformers until after the 25th just so people can buy some for me.

  • Replies 534
  • Views 47.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I found Classics Jetfire tonight at the TRU on Mississippi. :yay

 

But, he will be a Christmas present for a friend. :tfsad

 

Rest assured, there will be more of him here in the near future, though. :thumb

  • Author

You have far better self control than I - I salute you!

 

*Does "Caesar/Burp" salute from History Of The World Part I*

 

Good to see he is popping up more, though. I have a hunch it will improve in January, since at least Target will be resetting toys. Every transformer class there right now is marked NCF save for 20th Prime, the Classics, Cybertron deluxes (WTF?), and I think that's it. Alts, Titaniums, Supremes and Voyagers aren't going forward, methinks.

 

As much as I normally dislike repaints, I'm thinking I will be a completist for Deluxes and above in this line. I'm just not digging any of the mini-cons. But I find myself lusting after the repaints such as Ultra Magnus, Cliffjumper, and Skywarp. I don't count Ramjet as one, since there is a slight remold there.

Well, I managed to find the new Classics Minicons at the TRU in Park Meadows today. I got all three sets. The only one I'm disappointed in is Strongarm (police car). All the others are rather funky, but very cool! :thumb

Found another Jetfire tonight, at the Walmart on Abilene and Exposition! :clap

 

But he's a Christmas gift for another friend. :redface

 

I tell's ya', I've got to STOP giving him to everybody!!! :grr

 

Oh well... next one I find is for me! :thumb

Well, I stopped in at the Super Target on 144th and I-25, and they had 2x Grimlock and 2x Mirage, as well as a few of the Megs/Prime DVD 2-pack. First time I've seen them at Target! :)

 

It also looks like the Target at Stapleton is doing a reset. Nice! :thumb

I finally found another Jetfire!!! :yay

 

Found him at the Super Walmart in Commerce City. It's funny, because I almost decided to skip that store. I'm so glad I didn't! :D

 

The Super Target on 120th and Washington has finished their reset, and they have the "Classics" Minicon 3-packs. I'm also starting to see Grimlocks everywhere. I thought he'd be harder to find than Jetfire. :eek2

  • Author

Well, I am FINALLY back from France! (I say finally because I was marooned in Toronto for a night due to 3 malfunctioning toilets delaying my Paris-Toronto plane for 4 hours!)

 

I saw only TWO TF related things, going into a few toy stores, a French Quasi-SuperTarget, and a Toys R Us in Paris - two miniature KO Defensor sets.

 

But on my way back to my apartment today, I went a huntin' in the Quebec Square/Northfield area, and found a corrected card Grimlock at the SWM, and an incorrect one at the ST up there. And apparently "Mirage" means shelfwarmer, too - they had about 12 combined between the stores.

 

Here's to hoping that new stuff comes out soon!

  • Author

Just read that the Magnus-Skywarp 2 pack should be put out the week of February 4th, or so.

 

My store has finished the reset, and has plenty of all the Classics.......INCLUDING TWO JETFIRES! If I wasn't hoarding my pennies for the UM/SW 2 pack, and Cliffjumper & Ramjet, I would have bought one.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

WHOOHOO! :)

 

I'm not telling you this, of course....you DON'T know who told you......but the I-225/Alameda SuperTarget has two cases (minus one piece) of Magnus/Skywarp twopacks.

 

My Magnus has a grey faceplate, not blue like the pictures on the box.

 

EDIT: These figures are better than their 1st run counterparts. The black on Skywarp looks awesome out of the box, and I love the blue on UM's forearms - reminiscent of the blue on Alt/BT Tracks.

 

I checked the Quebec Square SWM for Ramjet and Cliffjumper, but only found a side cap a few aisles down from the TFs with the reissue G1 keychains - Bumblebee, CJ, and Windcharger I think.

 

I would have opened UM/SW earlier, but I was too busy setting my my new 44" HDTV - bagged a $1500 model for $530 after taxes, between target clearance, open box discount and employee discount. Pirates Of The Carribean 2 and Shrek 2 are jaw droppingly awesome through an HDMI connected upscaling DVD player. I spent several scenes counting individual hairs on Donkey and Puss In Boots.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.