Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Give Me Some Reading Material

Recommended Posts

  • Author

Oh well, if you are looking for just Transformers(my bad on that one) I would start with all the Spotlights and the the mini-series leading up to All Hail Megatron. After that, I would recommend picking up the Dreamwave run of books specifically More Than Meets the Eye which is the Biography books. Ummm... then Maybe the original Marvel Books. Hmmm... after that, I'm not sure what else there is. I suppose the Transformers UK trade paperbacks would be good for you to read too, although admittedly, I have not read any of them yet. And if you need any help getting copies of any of that stuff, let me know. I have a ton of each series 'digitally'.

 

Whats the mini-series leading up to All Hail called? I definitely would like to pick up the Dreamwave stuff, I'll have to look for it next time Im up there to see if they have them. And my initial post was about TF comics but Im open to anything else thats good. I asked you about The Long Halloween, The Laughing Man and the Crisis series particularly Final Crisis, it looks nifty. Are those worth getting?

 

There is a Batman one I saw called Scarecrow/Two-Face. Can anyone recommend this? I hearts Scarecrow.

 

And whatever else really. I love me some Batman and just about anything by Alan Moore. I already got Watchmen (judging on my avatar everyone probably already knew this), V For Vendetta and the first installment of League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

Find someone blowing out the comics on Ebay. Often there are whole collections going for next to nothing.

  • Author

Find someone blowing out the comics on Ebay. Often there are whole collections going for next to nothing.

 

THAT sounds promising. Why haven't I thought of that before?

  • 1 month later...

Mate seriously, can't go wrong with the original G1 (and G2) series from Marvel! :D

 

My top 3 recommendations from G1 would be:

+ Target: 2006

+ Time Wars

+ Matrix Quest

 

All of which have been reprinted! Raaargh! :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.