Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sam vs Arcee

Recommended Posts

Be sure to enlarge for the "Full effect"! (sorry it's sooo huge... I've even reduced the sizes a good bit!)

 

Some of you may have already seen me trying to show this off around the forum a little, and others of you may have even clicked over to my deviant art page via the link in my sig.

 

So this is for those of you who didn't feel like doing that. :tfgrin

Prologue__Sam_Returns_by_Th4rlDEAL.png

 

Sam_vs_Arcee_pt1_by_Th4rlDEAL.png

  • Replies 34
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

And now: Part 2!

 

Sam_vs_Arcee_pt2_by_Th4rlDEAL.png

This is just so completely, utterly, totally, absolutely, brilliantly WRONG on so many levels. ROFLMAO!!!!! :rofl :rofl :rofl I can't wait for more. :yay

  • Author
This is just so completely, utterly, totally, absolutely, brilliantly WRONG on so many levels. ROFLMAO!!!!! :rofl :rofl :rofl I can't wait for more. :yay

 

Ask and it shall be given... :tfgrin

 

Sam_vs_Arcee_pt3_by_Th4rlDEAL.png

 

 

Okay, I know I posted all these really really quick, but that's because I've had them finished for a little while. I haven't had time to start on the next one yet, but don't worry, it'll be here in a week or so, depending on how this other little project I have to work on goes. Tune in next time for another exciting adventure! :thumb

  • Author

Bumblbee__s_Universal_Remote_by_Th4rlDEAL.png

 

Ha. Interlude= Cheating I know, but I really wanted to catch back up with Bumblebee since the last we saw of him was just him trooping out to the garage.

 

Quick Notes:

 

Panel 3: He's sitting down on an old mattress that the parents put out so he doesn't damage the concrete with his "Shiny Metal... Butt". (Made this same joke on my D-art page, but I can't resist a Futurama reference.)

 

Panel 6: It's wrong to congratulate myself I know, but I just really like that the speech bubble is coming from the Bike, not the Hologram riding the bike.

 

Panel 7: Bumblebee is reading "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" FYI.

 

Until next Time!

Props man, lots of props.....

 

 

 

Hmm, do you take special request?

  • Author
Props man, lots of props.....

 

 

 

Hmm, do you take special request?

 

Occasionally... depending on what you're asking for and whether or not you're going to apply a deadline.

 

Also, I don't do "kinky stuff". :tfgrin

Props man, lots of props.....

 

 

 

Hmm, do you take special request?

 

Occasionally... depending on what you're asking for and whether or not you're going to apply a deadline.

 

Also, I don't do "kinky stuff". :tfgrin

What, No Ironhide and Chromia coming over and kicking Bumblebee out of the garage a bit for a little "alone time"? :love :D

Ew. That's creepy. Not to mention Ironhide and Chromia are just friends anyway, according to Chromia's bio... (as they were in G1, but hey...)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.