Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sam vs Arcee

Recommended Posts

Sorry that this isn't a new comic entry; I'm just going to ignore the whole off topic thing above (if you all don't mind) and reply to a couple of earlier posts:

 

What, No Ironhide and Chromia coming over and kicking Bumblebee out of the garage a bit for a little "alone time"? :love :D

I wouldn't have a problem with implying something like that, just don't expect me to "show it in detail" :sneak . In fact You've given me a really funny Idea for a comic, but it's SOOO far outside the story arc I'm working right now that I'll probably never get around to it.... :( though Arcee being suspicious of Ironhide and Chromia's relationship may be a minor theme later if I get around to introducing them. Right now my top priorities lie with... other characters.... :tfgrin

I knew you'd get the joke. I can't wait to see what you come up with next. ;)

 

...Anyhow, to steer my own little mining cart back onto the tracks; I'm enjoying this comic, Th 4rl deal. can't wait to see the rest. (I love Bumblebee's reactions to how "Universal" that universal remote turned out to be. :lol )

Thanks! :yay I've got another one in the works, but it may be a little bit since I have a BUNCH of projects I need to get done now that I FINALLY GOT MY TABLET! INTUOS 4! WHOO! :awsum

Nice. :yay

  • Replies 34
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Props man, lots of props.....

 

 

 

Hmm, do you take special request?

 

Occasionally... depending on what you're asking for and whether or not you're going to apply a deadline.

 

Also, I don't do "kinky stuff". :tfgrin

 

 

Ahem:

 

"CHROMIA is tough as nails, and always spoiling for a fight. She's been friends with IRONHIDE for centuries, and their reunion on Earth was one of the high points of the war for both of them."

 

FRIENDS with Ironhide. Not in a relationship, FRIENDS. Fission Mailed.

 

(Oh, and don't tell me what I can and can't post. I'm just doing what you do to everyone. Annoying, isn't it?)

 

 

 

 

Hmmmm, I am "very friendly" with some of my female friends and still consider them just friends. But any ways. Yes the comic strip is great. I'd love to see a "friends" (the tv series) type sitcom comic with the tf's...

  • Author

Sam_vs_Arcee_pt4_by_Th4rlDEAL.png

 

Credit for the content concept before the last two panels has to go to my friend Jesse. Thanks man!

 

In a somewhat random aside, I think if this were an action sequence on film, I'd set it to the song "Tony's Theme" by the band "Pixies".

  • Author

Sam_vs_Arcee_pt5_by_Th4rlDEAL.png

 

Don't expect Color to become a habit; it was a much bigger pain than I thought it'd be.

 

That said, however, if it's really popular, I may sacrifice the short production time of black and white to do more color more often.

 

A special thanks again to my friend, whose criticisms made sure this comic wasn't as lame as I originally imagined it! :tfgrin

This just keeps on getting wackier and wackier. :rofl :rofl :rofl

  • Author

^^^ Thanks! :tfgrin

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Sam_vs_Arcee_pt6_by_Th4rlDEAL.png

 

To view the notes on this entry please go to my D-art Page for this comic: My D-art page for this comic because I really don't feel like retyping any of that stuff over again. :tfgrin

ROFLMAO!!!!! :rofl :rofl :rofl

  • Author

Sorry this isn't a new comic, but I just wanted to say I might move this stuff into a "Gallery" here on TFormers... is everyone cool with that?

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Sam_vs_Arcee_pt7_1_by_Th4rlDEAL.png

 

Part 1 of 3 of the epic Finale!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.