Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Super Link's Successor

Recommended Posts

I really doubt what they're saying about it not tying in...that's wishful thinking on the writers, but Hasbro won't allow that...They want a trilogy that ties the three shows together, and I hope they step in and make it right...we dont need a restart and I can honestly say I dont care to have one....If this story doesnt tie to Superlink in some way, I'm not collecting this line.

That's the spirit, purist! :thumb

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:tflaugh :lol :roll

  • Replies 211
  • Views 62.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If this story doesnt tie to Superlink in some way, I'm not collecting this line.

You must collect strictly on your favorite Characters cause these toys are way more bad ass than anything from the pass 2 years.

Nah, he's just demonstrating that "open-minded, a-TRUE-fan-likes-Transformers-no-matter-what-generation-it-is" ideal that he's preached at us since he joined TFans, so many months ago. :thumb

Whether they are part of the Armadaverse or not, they are still sweet looking Tfs. No reason not to buy them.

If this story doesnt tie to Superlink in some way, I'm not collecting this line.

You must collect strictly on your favorite Characters cause these toys are way more bad ass than anything from the pass 2 years.

Nah, he's just demonstrating that "open-minded, a-TRUE-fan-likes-Transformers-no-matter-what-generation-it-is" ideal that he's preached at us since he joined TFans, so many months ago. :thumb

The choices I make are my own concern, so don't take a shot at me again like that. It's none of your business, man...

 

 

Hotshot and Jetfire again....neat...Maybe it does tie in and Gonzo is just using wishful thinking to say that it doesn't....

I get the feeling Galaxy Convoy is like Optimus Primal, no way at all Optimus Prime. Since they even said that there may be another prime floating around the universe (or as they said, 'convoy'). But then again I'm just buying what I like, no reason to collect them all. I dig Energon's designs more actually, but I do LOVE Meggy's toy, if you had it on one end of a chain, you could swing it to a guys face like a flail. Spikey! Vector Prime is just plain sexy too, it looks like a hunk of junk that can fly, and its like a fetish for an ugly thing.

Jetfire & Hot Shot returns aka Dreadlock & Accelion

http://www.ipc-tokai.or.jp/~snakas/041022_5.jpg

I knew it! The moment I saw this two I thought: "Upgraded Jetfire and Hotshot!" Just look at Dreadlock's face and tell me if he don't look like Jetfire! :tftongue BTW, cool plane mode - a friend of mine love that alt-mode! :thumb

And Hotshot is looking now more like his supposed namesaker: Hot Rod! :eek

*ahem*

gimmiegimmiegimmiegimmiegimmiegimmiegimmiegimmiegimmiegimmiegimmiegimmiegimmiegi

mie...

I think I know what's going on here. The galaxy this is set in is the same as Alpha-Q made, but there are now a "shadow" Earth and Cybertron.

Either that, or this is an AU to Armada, and it'll tie later into Energon.

 

And look closely at Master Megatron, and then at his bio. He looks like Unicron because he will BECOME Unicron.

Master Megatron wants to become a God, and something tells me he will succeed (Unicron), but will then be put in his comatose state, before being destroyed in Energon. After that his spirit travels back in time, where he creates the Minicons and uses the Cybertron moon to rebuild himself.

Hm, Megs is a triple changer, looks like the batmobile.

Prime, definite RiD and Starconvoy influences.

SS, looks nice in the bot mode but hey he looks similar to the FAN creation over at TFans! Oh shatner, did Tak use someone elses ideas for the alt mode?

 

http://www.deviantart.com/view/5943689/

the original thread

http://www.TFans.com/index.php?showtopic=2237

 

As for JP digimation studio GONZO they do great CG work but as for their storytelling abilities I am reserved and have mixed feelings. If you don't know about GONZO digimations, just check out BlueSubmarine and Full Metal Panic for ideas on the quality of their work.

 

Thoughts?

Hm, Megs is a triple changer, looks like the batmobile.

Prime, definite RiD and Starconvoy influences.

SS, looks nice in the bot mode but hey he looks similar to the FAN creation over at TFans! Oh shatner, did Tak use someone elses ideas for the alt mode?

 

http://www.deviantart.com/view/5943689/

the original thread

http://www.TFans.com/index.php?showtopic=2237

 

As for JP digimation studio GONZO they do great CG work but as for their storytelling abilities I am reserved and have mixed feelings. If you don't know about GONZO digimations, just check out BlueSubmarine and Full Metal Panic for ideas on the quality of their work.

 

Thoughts?

both are based off of Don's original WWI design. i say go wit what works, and it does!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.