Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Super Link's Successor

Recommended Posts

Bad/Vad/Brad will be the anying one, the others seam alright

  • Replies 211
  • Views 62.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really doubt what they're saying about it not tying in...that's wishful thinking on the writers, but Hasbro won't allow that...They want a trilogy that ties the three shows together, and I hope they step in and make it right...we dont need a restart and I can honestly say I dont care to have one....If this story doesnt tie to Superlink in some way, I'm not collecting this line.

I really doubt what they're saying about it not tying in...that's wishful thinking on the writers, but Hasbro won't allow that...They want a trilogy that ties the three shows together, and I hope they step in and make it right...we dont need a restart and I can honestly say I dont care to have one....If this story doesnt tie to Superlink in some way, I'm not collecting this line.

Hopefully has/tak will tie all loose knots in order to make a complete tie-inbetween all these series.

 

Question is... What will happen after the "trilogy" is done? Another story or Has/tak will take a hiatus?

If this story doesnt tie to Superlink in some way, I'm not collecting this line.

You must collect strictly on your favorite Characters cause these toys are way more bad ass than anything from the pass 2 years.

I'd say it all depends on how Superlink ends. If it ends without setting itself up for a continuation, then I want a new series. If it DOES set itself up for more, then I'm all for it :thumb

  • Author

Hasbro Concept Art via Snakas of Autobase Aichi with TF: Cybertron Names for the USA

 

Optimus Prime aka Galaxy Convoy

http://www.ipc-tokai.or.jp/~snakas/041022_1.jpg

 

Just Plain Megatron no Master

http://www.ipc-tokai.or.jp/~snakas/041022_2.jpg

 

Jetfire & Hot Shot returns aka Dreadlock & Accelion

http://www.ipc-tokai.or.jp/~snakas/041022_5.jpg

 

Vector Prime Vehicle

http://www.ipc-tokai.or.jp/~snakas/041022_3.jpg

 

Vector Prime Robot

http://www.ipc-tokai.or.jp/~snakas/041022_4.jpg

If this story doesnt tie to Superlink in some way, I'm not collecting this line.

You must collect strictly on your favorite Characters cause these toys are way more bad ass than anything from the pass 2 years.

:pfx

 

If this is as close as we get to TransTech, I'm okay with that. :thumb

Well, I'll tell you one thing: If it's not a continuation, then it's just a rehash of Armada(or, I guess, G1, since aside from Minicons, it was the same basic premise as G1, and Galaxy Force will be the second to mimic it judging by the storyline), albeit with much better toys to go along with the show. I mean, look at it: It's got robots coming to earth in disguise, it's got three annoying kids, it's got Minicons, it's got obvious Jetfire and Hot Shot personalities(and toys), it's got Starscream. I'm afraid for this show, very, very afraid. It'd be very nice if they took it in a different direction.

:eek

 

DUDE! Look at 1st Page Pic of "MASTER-MEGATRON" 7 Think 'Fat. ELVIS.'

 

lOVIN' THE Designs.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.