Super Link's Successor

DragonX76

ok so the japanese name is galexy force gives me the idea that it takes place ouside of known space but the US name is cybertron giving me the idea that it take place on cybertron.

well any thiery on plot for me has gone out the window

Maybe Cybertron's now a mobile fortress for the Autobots. And they have to go across the Galaxy to save various people/planets...who knows.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All I know is i'm boycotting all these series by proxy. I can't watch 'em since I don't have cable, and I'm not gonna get cable, so I can't watch 'em. Send 'em back over to free TV where TF's belong and everyone can watch 'em :thumb

preach it my brotha! :thumb lol

I can see where you are coming from though.

Your fault, not theirs.

As for the name, I don't see anything wrong with it. I have a feeling the show will further reflect G1 season 3's aspects of not really being on earth. I wanna see Transformers shift to so far in the future that there is no earth. The few humans in the series, like in Energon, will be welcomed.

Your fault, not theirs.

As for the name, I don't see anything wrong with it. I have a feeling the show will further reflect G1 season 3's aspects of not really being on earth. I wanna see Transformers shift to so far in the future that there is no earth. The few humans in the series, like in Energon, will be welcomed.

I like that idea

I am going to wait until we have a better picture of prime before I cast doubt on him, but to me as long as he doesnt have a mouth, I will be happy.

But I am big fan of Vandread and love the way that they do the transformation sequences.  Gonzo should do a great job with this show, and hopefully that fully utilize the potential that is there.

Hasbro already stated he features a mouth this time....Probably save the faceplate for his supermode head.

Mouth Prime is great as long as it doesn't look like A FACEPLATE WITH A MOUTH CARVED RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF IT.

A fully sculpted face with mouth good.

Mouth in the center of a faceplate bad.

As far as the name of the next series goes, cool. Doesn't really bother me. As much as I don't like Power Rangers, the naming system makes sense. They want TF's to appeal to that fan base as well.

If he's not a truck, Prime will probably still be some kind of hauling vehicle.

From what I can tell, I do like where this design is going.

Archived