Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"This is Why I Hate Machines" New Episode Discussion

Recommended Posts

Megatron said he still had someone on the inside, and I don't think he was talking about Shockwave. I used to think it was Sentinel, but after looking him up, I think he is just going to be killed in the next two episodes.

 

Sentinel was the Matrix holder prior to Optimus in Marvel Comics, believed to be killed by Megatron...Coincidence? Could be a lead in to Optimus taking the reigns....Still have no clue to who is the other spy.

 

I didnt know that tidbit about Sentinel... I thought he was a brand new character...

  • Replies 79
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The one Megatron was referring to was indeed Shockwave. As you can see in the episode, it is Shockwave who Megatron talks to immediately after making that statement and is sent to retrieve Arcee.

 

I saw the lead to Shockwave...But he's been exposed. I got the feeling that Megs has a secondary besides Shockwave...He just seemed a little too confident, or I could be reading into way too much...Anyway I liked the episode.

 

I didn't know the piece about Sentinel either until I looked it up. I thought he was new, which would, In my mind, put him under suspicion since I can't think of one character who does not have a prior reference...

Megatron said he still had someone on the inside, and I don't think he was talking about Shockwave. I used to think it was Sentinel, but after looking him up, I think he is just going to be killed in the next two episodes.

 

Sentinel was the Matrix holder prior to Optimus in Marvel Comics, believed to be killed by Megatron...Coincidence? Could be a lead in to Optimus taking the reigns....Still have no clue to who is the other spy.

You know, I think you may be on to something! I felt that there might possibly be someone else besides Shockwave after the second viewing of this episode. The possibility of Sentinel turning has been on my mind for quite sometime now...probably just because he's such a prick! But that would make more sense for his fall to open the door for Optimus...it's just such a shame that if he does get axed, nobody will feel much sympathy for that bastard!

Sentinel getting deactivated : :hawhaw

The one Megatron was referring to was indeed Shockwave. As you can see in the episode, it is Shockwave who Megatron talks to immediately after making that statement and is sent to retrieve Arcee.

 

I saw the lead to Shockwave...But he's been exposed. I got the feeling that Megs has a secondary besides Shockwave...He just seemed a little too confident, or I could be reading into way too much...Anyway I liked the episode.

 

I didn't know the piece about Sentinel either until I looked it up. I thought he was new, which would, In my mind, put him under suspicion since I can't think of one character who does not have a prior reference...

That wasn't the point though, He was still on Cybertron and was still in position to get Megatron what he wanted in order to reactivate (and reprogram) Omega Supreme. That's what Megatron was referring to. He had Shockwave in position to retrieve Arcee and potentially the activation codes for Omega Supreme.

You know, I could completely buy the whole "Sentinel is a traitor" bit instead of these facts:

 

1) Why would he try to destroy Omega Supreme if Megatron was still inside?

 

2) He's too much of a moron to even cover up working as a double agent

 

I have given this much thought. What if Alpha Trion is the traitor? I know, blasphemy. However, he seems like he wants to drag his feet and have control of the council since Ultra Magnus went offline. Funny how there didn't seem to be anyone tending to UM while he was in ICU, either.

You know, I could completely buy the whole "Sentinel is a traitor" bit instead of these facts:

 

1) Why would he try to destroy Omega Supreme if Megatron was still inside?

 

2) He's too much of a moron to even cover up working as a double agent

 

I have given this much thought. What if Alpha Trion is the traitor? I know, blasphemy. However, he seems like he wants to drag his feet and have control of the council since Ultra Magnus went offline. Funny how there didn't seem to be anyone tending to UM while he was in ICU, either.

For real, where are all the nurse bots? :sneak As for Sentinel turning, you're right...that really doesn't make sense for him to fire on Megs. I think AT is ok, and SP is just a dillhole...and I have no idea how they're gonna wrap this story up in just a few more episodes...?

Sentinel getting deactivated : :hawhaw
he should go off-line instead join the well of allsparks like all the other sentinel primes before him
Sentinel getting deactivated : :hawhaw
he should go off-line instead join the well of allsparks like all the other sentinel primes before him

 

 

And taint the allspark with his banality? I should think not

Sentinel getting deactivated : :hawhaw

 

:agree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.