Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"This is Why I Hate Machines" New Episode Discussion

Recommended Posts

i :love this episode, we got to see Tracks, Fortress Maximus, arcee and Ratrap i think that would be him it looked like him and now i have to buy the G1 colors Shockwave

They just had to go and make Shockwave show his 'true colors', didn't they? This feels kinda like the decision to put 'Soundblaster' in the toon b/c they made a figure of him first (that still hasn't been released). It's also got me wondering now that IF Starscream ever gets a body back before the end of the season, will it reflect his colors throughout the whole series, or will it reflect his G1 colors? I LOVE the references to G1 (and Beast Wars), but I'm not sure how necessary it is to start recoloring individual characters. I don't know...not that I mind the purple, but...I like the originality of the cold blue/gray color...don't feel the need to buy the purple one this time just because it's in the cartoon now. I gotta feeling we're gonna have a lot of missing pieces in this collection, IF this ends up being the last season...LOVED the episode though!

  • Replies 79
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fanzone coulda taken over Cybertron if he wanted to. All would have needed was an endless supply of loogies. I love how they gave this episode an oldschool buddy cop movie feel to it.

RATTRAP!!!!!!!

 

 

Losin' my mind lol.

 

Too bad it's spongebob again. :doh

Cheers, but already seen it :P

That was Rattrap? I guess I can see where it is in the face.. kind of reminds me of the BM and original version.. would of helped if I saw his alt mode or hear his name mentioned at least once.

 

Great episode though. Espically with Shockwave making Lugnut jealous. Who wants to take bids that Lugnut is going to try to remove Shocks by any means nesicarry?

..."Around the Metroplex"

 

..."Get fortress Maximus ready at full energon"

 

This ep. had Tracks Powerglide Grandus Arcee and talks of the big bruisers, Fortress and Metro. Definitely dope!

Endgame huh.... that the same title as Beast Machine's three part finale.

 

Yeah. I imagine "This is Why I hate Machines" is going be the calm (or silly) before the storm. :tflaugh

Wow really wrong about that premonition huh? Talk about a kick @$$ EPISODE

 

Kick @$$ is putting it mildly

 

 

i :love this episode, we got to see Tracks, Fortress Maximus, arcee and Ratrap i think that would be him it looked like him and now i have to buy the G1 colors Shockwave

 

 

I know, I have to go do that same thing now too... if my Target still has him.

i really didn't want to buy him but now i have to if my target still has him too

This episode was too cool! Arcee is back and we saw Tracks! Sweeeeeet!!!! :love

 

And Jazz is back on Earth for good!!! Can't wait to see the next ep!

That was Rattrap? I guess I can see where it is in the face.. kind of reminds me of the BM and original version.. would of helped if I saw his alt mode or hear his name mentioned at least once.

Well I guess it is kind of obscure. But the reason I know it's him is because Derrick Wyatt sent a couple of pictures of him to Peaugh for his birthday. You can see it as his Youtube user icon.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.