Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Decepticon Air" Official Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

Feel free to discuss the episode here :bounce

  • Replies 63
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ramjet's helmet and swindle reference to the quintessons were pure :win overall, i thought it was a decent episode, especially with the return of swindle

Totally called Swindle being able to transform and releasing the other Cons. A really awesome episode, I especially like Ramjet's helmet and the Bots in the crowd as Sentinel gives his speech.

 

In the crowd I saw Tracks, Cosmos, a much smaller Warpath, Pipes, Roseanna, Beachcomber and Mainframe. There is a white bot in there too, but who is he?

 

http://www.transformersanimated.com/img/me...9//ep39-295.png

ramjet's helmet and swindle reference to the quintessons were pure :win overall, i thought it was a decent episode, especially with the return of swindle

 

That was classic...

This wasn't a bad episode at all. In fact, with the episode that lead up to this one(the one before Human Error two parter... can't think of name right now where they capture all the 'cons.) They have been progressing the actual story along nicely. It is all falling into place for the season ending starting in about two or three weeks. I just really hope Sentinel gets it in the end.

Loved the shot of tracks , cosmos , huffer , pipes etc.

But has anyone noticed that Hotshot , Ironhide and Brawl are featured in another shot at the ending?

Well, I saw Flipsides in the crowd.. I was kind of surprized. Friggin KissPlay .. Creative use of Grandus too, wasn't expect them to be parade floats.. but I guess thats kind of what they are. Couldn't figure out who that blue autobot was in the crowd though.. the one with the goofy googles. I'm thinking it was Sideburn?

 

Conehead Ramjet, G1 Head Sunstorm.. Nebulon and Quintesson being mentioned.. Swindle.. yeah, it was a good episode. Sentinel Prime as a magnus though? He's going to get his ass kicked, I can feel it.. And ya know.. Jetfire and Jetstorm were pretty awesome this time around.

It's about time the Decepticons started to do something. Thats where this show is lost on me, it's just way to one sided.

 

Good stuff though, it makes me wish they didn't waste so much time in this series. An episode like this should have been in season one or two.

 

Totally called Swindle being able to transform and releasing the other Cons. A really awesome episode, I especially like Ramjet's helmet and the Bots in the crowd as Sentinel gives his speech.

 

In the crowd I saw Tracks, Cosmos, a much smaller Warpath, Pipes, Roseanna, Beachcomber and Mainframe. There is a white bot in there too, but who is he?

 

http://www.transformersanimated.com/img/me...9//ep39-295.png

 

Is that Seaspray in the backround?

i just realized Ramjet has a cone head

Well, I saw Flipsides in the crowd.. I was kind of surprized. Friggin KissPlay .. Creative use of Grandus too, wasn't expect them to be parade floats.. but I guess thats kind of what they are. Couldn't figure out who that blue autobot was in the crowd though.. the one with the goofy googles. I'm thinking it was Sideburn?

 

Conehead Ramjet, G1 Head Sunstorm.. Nebulon and Quintesson being mentioned.. Swindle.. yeah, it was a good episode. Sentinel Prime as a magnus though? He's going to get his ass kicked, I can feel it.. And ya know.. Jetfire and Jetstorm were pretty awesome this time around.

 

Its Tracks...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.