Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Decepticon Air" Official Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

Well, I saw Flipsides in the crowd.. I was kind of surprized. Friggin KissPlay .. Creative use of Grandus too, wasn't expect them to be parade floats.. but I guess thats kind of what they are. Couldn't figure out who that blue autobot was in the crowd though.. the one with the goofy googles. I'm thinking it was Sideburn?

 

Conehead Ramjet, G1 Head Sunstorm.. Nebulon and Quintesson being mentioned.. Swindle.. yeah, it was a good episode. Sentinel Prime as a magnus though? He's going to get his ass kicked, I can feel it.. And ya know.. Jetfire and Jetstorm were pretty awesome this time around.

 

Its Tracks...

 

No the other one infront of Tracks with the engine block on his chest.

  • Replies 63
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, I saw Flipsides in the crowd.. I was kind of surprized. Friggin KissPlay .. Creative use of Grandus too, wasn't expect them to be parade floats.. but I guess thats kind of what they are. Couldn't figure out who that blue autobot was in the crowd though.. the one with the goofy googles. I'm thinking it was Sideburn?

 

Conehead Ramjet, G1 Head Sunstorm.. Nebulon and Quintesson being mentioned.. Swindle.. yeah, it was a good episode. Sentinel Prime as a magnus though? He's going to get his ass kicked, I can feel it.. And ya know.. Jetfire and Jetstorm were pretty awesome this time around.

 

Its Tracks...

 

No the other one infront of Tracks with the engine block on his chest.

 

Beachcomber! Look qt the helmet and the wheels on the back, then go look at the Beachcomber concept art.

Well, I saw Flipsides in the crowd.. I was kind of surprized. Friggin KissPlay .. Creative use of Grandus too, wasn't expect them to be parade floats.. but I guess thats kind of what they are. Couldn't figure out who that blue autobot was in the crowd though.. the one with the goofy googles. I'm thinking it was Sideburn?

 

Conehead Ramjet, G1 Head Sunstorm.. Nebulon and Quintesson being mentioned.. Swindle.. yeah, it was a good episode. Sentinel Prime as a magnus though? He's going to get his ass kicked, I can feel it.. And ya know.. Jetfire and Jetstorm were pretty awesome this time around.

 

Its Tracks...

 

No the other one infront of Tracks with the engine block on his chest.

 

Beachcomber! Look qt the helmet and the wheels on the back, then go look at the Beachcomber concept art.

 

Really? Yeah I guess Beachcomber had goofy looking googles.. I think the shape of the head and the coloring kind of threw me off a bit.

Yeah the colors are a little off. I think thats mandatory when your a generic audience member.

I'm not 100% positive on this, but if I time it just right in the first little "crowd shot" I think you see Mirage, kinda looks like he's in a salute pose and I think maybe its Flareup behind him?

 

Yeah, I'm looking at it now and I'm almost sure its Mirage, certainly looks like G1 mirage anyway...

 

and does anyone know who the white Ironhide might be? First Aid maybe?

 

all in all though the episode was totally awsome, the refrences including Quintissons being mentioned(Swindle thinks the oddest Aliens are "nice" huh? :mwahaha ) not to mention finding out Sentinel screwed up and broke the rules so much in the academy he and Optimus came up with a CODE for "Sentinel screwed up please help" :doh :yay

I loved this episode. This episode was designed specifically for us reference geeks. I love Swindle so much. His personality really came out this time. He's just like G1. He cares only about himself. His bio is totally correct. "He's a Decepticon by default."

 

and does anyone know who the white Ironhide might be? First Aid maybe?

KISS Players Autorooper

I loved this episode. This episode was designed specifically for us reference geeks. I love Swindle so much. His personality really came out this time. He's just like G1. He cares only about himself. His bio is totally correct. "He's a Decepticon by default."

 

and does anyone know who the white Ironhide might be? First Aid maybe?

KISS Players Autorooper

 

Thanks, I was blanking on who he was

I like how Optimus popped out of Swindle's Chest.. definetly an odd place to dismount a space bridge. :tflaugh

still ramjets head was never that big in any fiction.i do like sunstorm's helmet though hope they remold starscream's voyager mold with theese new head designs.did any one else notice tracks in the background

 

I have a feeling they will be con exclusives...

Anyone else get that "Senator Palpatine's Rise to Chancellor" feeling?

 

VERY ominous parade if you ask me.

 

 

 

 

This was one of the best reference-filled episodes yet!

 

...and what shot is everyone talking about with Autorooper and Mirage? I know the one with Beachcomber, Tracks, etc, but didn't catch the other one...anybody got a screencap? Mucho Grass.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.