Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Animated Characters for Season 3... or are they?

Recommended Posts

In a good natured attempt to confuse and disorient the fandom, Transformers: Animated art director/lead character designer Derrick J. Wyatt has posted a panorama view of new characters from season 3 on his blog, A Delightful Tedium! Just one problem, they're not all real! Get out your guessing hats and cross your fingers for your favorites. Read more for Mr. Wyatt's comments and a full list of characters.
Read the Full News Story Here
  • Replies 37
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats a cool image... Now I am sad because we will never see most of these in the show or as a toy...

See, that's a cool April Fools. Looks nice, and no stupid 'news' things...

OK, I think it's pretty obvious what the BS ones are. However, of the ones I can hope are true:

 

1) Rodimus' alt mode :win

 

2) Pretty sure the one next to Rodimus is Dai Atlas

 

3) If the big white Autobot is Metroplex... :wtf

 

4) If purple Shockwave makes it, that'd be the ultimate fanwank. Although now that his cover is blown, does he need the drab gray paintjob anymore? :schin

Mr. Wyatt was good enough to include a list.

 

Pictured here are:

 

Rodimus Prime

 

Sky Garry

 

Grandus

 

Animated Personality Vangelus

 

Huffer

 

Pipes

 

Botanica

 

Tap-Out

 

Zaur

 

Slapper

 

Sundor

 

Flip-Sides

 

Target Exclusive (True Colors) Shockwave

Very nice, I shall make my calls now:

 

Rodimus Prime - If it's Rodimus, fact. If it's Rodimus Prime, crap

 

Sky Garry - I'm gonna say fact

 

Grandus - Crap

 

Animated Personality Vangelus - Crap

 

Huffer (Mario) - Crap

 

Pipes (Luigi) - Crap

 

Botanica - Crap

 

Tap-Out - Crap

 

Zaur - Crap

 

Slapper - I dunno, they haven't done an RiD reference yet from what I can tell... I'll go fact

 

Sundor - Crap

 

Flip-Sides - Crap

 

Target Exclusive (True Colors) Shockwave - Fact

I love it! Huffer and Pipes look like freakin' Mario and Luigi!!! It's almost too good to be true, so I'm guessing those two definitely are fakes...but...are they? Hmmm?

Huffer looks like a human wearing overalls :lol :rofl

I don't think the Mario Bros will show up.

After the heavy redesign of Dai Atlas, I'm counting out Sky Garry and Grandus

I don't think they'll do a purple Shockwave

Botanica seems to fit in with the Animated scheme so maybe, but the other BM elements are fake

 

Alot of the smaller bots not mentioned in the picture look to developed to not be actual players.

I want a Botanica toy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.