Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

behold galvatron come here

Recommended Posts

Hasbro may be better but Takara isn't as evil as you guys claim they are. In fact they are not "evil" at all... don't see why you have to get so offensive and even write a whole column about it.

  • Replies 79
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
because they ran out of new ideas

 

Oh well, who's complaining :tflaugh

seriously, I love all the send-ups to G1 that Energon is doing i.e. Shockblast, Omega Supreme, Arcee, Rodimus, etcl. Can't get enough of em :thumb

  • Author
because they ran out of new ideas

 

Oh well, who's complaining :tflaugh

seriously, I love all the send-ups to G1 that Energon is doing i.e. Shockblast, Omega Supreme, Arcee, Rodimus, etcl. Can't get enough of em :thumb

i know but it's just a trick to get you to buy them. DON'T YOU SEE! :eek :eek :eek

and it's working: I'm happy cuz I get way cool G1 look alikes, and they're happy cuz they get my money. As far as I'm concerned, it's win-win. And come on, you got Energon Rodimus in your sig, so you obviously like what they're doing with it.

  • Author
and it's working: I'm happy cuz I get way cool G1 look alikes, and they're happy cuz they get my money. As far as I'm concerned, it's win-win. And come on, you got Energon Rodimus in your sig, so you obviously like what they're doing with it.

i never said i didn't :thumb :thumb :thumb

i never said i didn't :thumb :thumb :thumb

then what're you yammering about? :wtf

if you want hasbro to do a reissue of megs, lobby congress to change that law

 

otherwise deal with it!

All this crap about which company is better is sick. As I said before both companies are giving us TF fans what we want but still some of you are unhappy. Just yesterday my freind got BOTH the Hasboro 20th Anniversary Prime and the Takara one and we compared the two. Besides the short smoke stacks and the battle damage they BOTH are the same damn thing and made the same damn way. And yes Hasboro has metal parts as well so when some people say only Takara has metal parts they are wrong. All this bickering is sickning if you ask me. Hasboro is cheaper yes and I like that fact because I dont have to pay a fortune for a TF. There is room for BOTH companies in the TF world and as I said we should just be happy that we have two companies giving us what we want!!!!

All this crap about which company is better is sick. As I said before both companies are giving us TF fans what we want but still some of you are unhappy. Just yesterday my freind got BOTH the Hasboro 20th Anniversary Prime and the Takara one and we compared the two. Besides the short smoke stacks and the battle damage they BOTH are the same damn thing and made the same damn way. And yes Hasboro has metal parts as well so when some people say only Takara has metal parts they are wrong. All this bickering is sickning if you ask me. Hasboro is cheaper yes and I like that fact because I dont have to pay a fortune for a TF. There is room for BOTH companies in the TF world and as I said we should just be happy that we have two companies giving us what we want!!!!

Man I couldn’t have said it better my self. :pfx

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.