Alternators Tracks remold...

Nevermore

i guess this rules out any chance of getting a soundwave BT/Alt with ravage, laserbeak, rumble and frenzy as components. with all the different characters they could have used as the next BT/ALT, they used a freaking cassette tape. Don't get me wrong, i loved ravage's charachter as a kid, he was my favorite of all the cassette tapes, but why him, why not any of the other stunticons, why not use a seeker, shockwave even. all in all i really like the BT/ALT line but i wish they were better with their decision for decepticon characters to use. Although DeadEnd is a cool looking figure/car, the first Con should have been someone else with more significance. Then again, the first Autobot released in the line was Smokescreen so go figure. No Pun intnded.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hmmm, well I'm against repaints anyway, and decipticon ALT repaints as well. So unless it's a New autobot or some Decipticon with a new mold I'm not gonna buy it. Or really that interested about it either

Who cares?

There are no repaints in this line.

LOL, man you guys are so Outback. When you take a toy...and make it again in a different color..I call that a repaint. I don't care if they add some extra plastic here and there its still the same toy. :tdown But I wouldn't expect everyone to agree with that.

You guys can go out and buy this if its true, but personally I'll wait for something better to come along.

I think Tracks mold should be a seeker. Maybe Ravage's face will be a little humaniod like Voltron or Cheetor.

I think it would be cool, if this is true, if instead of having forarm blasters maybe he could have claws pop out or maybe claws on one hand and a blaster on the other. Would Ravages color scheme be too close to Dead End?

Well, if Dead-End and Swindle have been any proof thus far, this rumored figure would not have the decepticon head, but the head intended for another Autobot (such as Wheel-Jack) and it be named after the Decepticon that managed to get 'inserted' into the body, as the BT storyline has already explained. There won't be any corvette made with a jaguar or any other animals head.

Archived